Mystery Seed Grow

Thanks man!! I agree...Bushmaster is definitely good for growbox/tent using Sativa heads
I'm going to do a Satori, Thaitanic, & Mazar scrog grow next!!! I pollenated two little bud sites and they are growing a cluster of seeds each. I have also spotted a few other places where a pollen fertilized one lone calyx here and there. So I should get at least 10-15 seeds from what I can see. I have a pic of the strain "Stinky Pinky" and these buds look almost identical. I have decided to give them another week of just water since they are still using water rapidly and the calyxes still can swell. Worst case scenario is I get a mixture of cerebral and narcotic. I dont get couchlock-ever. The high I prefer causes paranoia in a good amount of people but I find the cerebral rush creatively stimulating-musically ;)........Well, Thanks for your kind words.

by the way those pics of my buds are just the very tops of each plant...one of the plants has two tops...kinda.

I have decided to keep my plants growing until 2/3 of the trichs are cloudy and 1/3 are starting to turn Amber. right now my trichs are 50 % clear ( I discovered after more research) and 50% cloudy and pistils are starting to swell. I had pollenated 2 budsites but have noticed a few more seeds elsewhere starting to develop (probably 20-30 all in all on 2 plants) They are still rapidly drinking water and buds are still filling out...I cant believe how dense and big these buds are!!!

in the above paragraph i meant calyxs are starting to swell...pistils are starting to retract and change color...

I have decided to keep my plants growing until 2/3 of the trichs are cloudy and 1/3 are starting to turn Amber. right now my trichs are 50 % clear ( I discovered after more research) and 50% cloudy and pistils are starting to swell. I had pollenated 2 budsites but have noticed a few more seeds elsewhere starting to develop (probably 20-30 all in all on 2 plants) They are still rapidly drinking water and buds are still filling out...I cant believe how dense and big these buds are!!!

You probably had a few pollen grains get away when you pollinated those two bud sites.

I don't think a few stray seeds like that is going to affect bud size or potency.

Sounds like they're swelling nicely!

Mine are too! Ain't this fun? :yummy:

meds soon ;)

SS here is what i wrote for self Intro a while back...in response to you asking "isnt this fun?" here is how i feel:
(copied&pasted)
A.B.L.E. here...I love EVERYTHING about these amazing botanical lifeforms. So I am contributing to the journal entries as well as learning from the others. That is my reason for joining 420 Magazine forums. I hope to have many useful discussions with others who eat, sleep, and breathe growing and smoking Cannabis of all types. I love to hold it, smell it, look at it, eat it, smoke it, grow it, reproduce it, clone it,collect it, share it, compare it... hit reset and do it all over again. I enjoy this herb on every occasion public or private. There is no exception or condition that would prevent me from enjoying this herb throughout everyday. Every strain I have consumed does not produce anything but extremely desireable effects for me nor has anything negative or troublesome ever occured to me as a result of my intense love affair with this plant. Everytime I partake of this herb in any form I feel I am at one with God, the universe, nature...My infinite aspiration is to become the best cultivator I can and to leave this world with a set of giant green thumbs!!! PEACE, GREAT SUCCESS AND GOOD VIBES TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

Just about sums it all up :ganjamon:
I will be posting pics I took this morning a little later!!

SS here is what i wrote for self Intro a while back...in response to you asking "isnt this fun?" here is how i feel:
(copied&pasted)
A.B.L.E. here...I love EVERYTHING about these amazing botanical lifeforms. So I am contributing to the journal entries as well as learning from the others. That is my reason for joining 420 Magazine forums. I hope to have many useful discussions with others who eat, sleep, and breathe growing and smoking Cannabis of all types. I love to hold it, smell it, look at it, eat it, smoke it, grow it, reproduce it, clone it,collect it, share it, compare it... hit reset and do it all over again. I enjoy this herb on every occasion public or private. There is no exception or condition that would prevent me from enjoying this herb throughout everyday. Every strain I have consumed does not produce anything but extremely desireable effects for me nor has anything negative or troublesome ever occured to me as a result of my intense love affair with this plant. Everytime I partake of this herb in any form I feel I am at one with God, the universe, nature...My infinite aspiration is to become the best cultivator I can and to leave this world with a set of giant green thumbs!!! PEACE, GREAT SUCCESS AND GOOD VIBES TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

Just about sums it all up :ganjamon:
I will be posting pics I took this morning a little later!!

Praise Be Brother, I'm with you all the way:cheer: Well said:ganjamon:

Praise Be Brother, I'm with you all the way:cheer: Well said:ganjamon:

I agree OMM, that was nicely expressed!

One thing I will add is that as my relationship with marijuana has evolved, I have come to a place where I appreciate the periods of time when I am not medicated (as long as my medical issues are tolerable) as much as those times when I am.

Those periods of time when I am "sober" for lack of a better word, give me the perspective that allows me to appreciate this wonderful herb, and I actually enjoy these times as much as when I smoke.

Fortunately, I have some days when my back pain is tolerable and I can refrain from medicating and gain perspective.

Can't have the yin without the yang, so to speak, but that's me.

thanks brother ;)

Hey brothers!! I know it has been a long time...My plants are done and curing. I got about two ounces of bone dry product. A while back I fertilized two LITTLE bud sites on the bottom of two plants...well, about 2/3 of each plant was heavily infested with seeds. Fortunately all the tops were seedless. I currently have germinated 9 seeds and have started a scrog style hydro grow. This time I am not growing any seeds. Thanks for all your feed back i look forward to more interaction in the future.:thanks:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom