Mystery Seed Grow

A.B.L.E.

4 Mystery seeds germinated August 16th
All 4 of them collected from various "headdie" flowers
Have NO idea what they truly are
Wanted to journal this to hopefully satisfy any curiosity in those who wonder what could become of every seed they may happen to come across in what usually is suppose to be Sensimilla :grinjoint:
Seeds were pulled from inside refridgerator and put into a shot glass full of filtered tap water(approx 40ppm). Shot glass was then placed into cupboard above stove for 36 hours. All 4 seeds were open and had "white tails" emerging. Seeds were then placed in soil medium (my own mix) into one pot. Seeds then were left to grow on 24 hour 450 watt MH. As soon as they had 4 leaves I transplanted them into individual containers.
Here are the sprouts 08.19.09 after successful germination and transplanting
Mystery_plant_A.jpg

mystery_plant_B.jpg

Mystery_plant_C.jpg

Mystery_Plant_D.jpg

Here are more pics after the first feeding. I used "Moondust" nutrients. ph is 6.3 I also added 1/4 teaspoon of "Bushmaster" vertical growth inhibitor.
MP_First_feeding.jpg

Here is A:
A48.jpg

B:
b114.jpg

C:
C40.jpg

D:
D29.jpg

Count is at 6 days

Wow...those things are really hugging the ground...did you bury them that deep?

I did not bury them that deep. I forgot to add that I added some "MoonDust" to the water they germinated in...I dont know if that would cause them to hug the ground like that but they are. When I transplanted I did not go near the actual sprout.
Moon dust is used to grow giant hydroponic veggies.

I just had 6 nirvana ICE plants and 4 Early Misty that all turned out male...right around the time I switched to 12/12 my duct fan went out and they all suffered severe heat stress...That grow was 100% Hydro. I saved them but they all turned out males with twisted leaves. At least I had some outdoor "godbud" that finished around the same time.:smokin: So my point is I hope that I have at least one female here.

Each one of those seeds are from a completely different unknown source. I can't wait to see what becomes of these little angels.

MYSTERY PLANTS Day 25 09.10.09
Transplanted yesterday into bigger pots 10" in diameter.
Plants are roughly 6.5 inches tall.
I think I have two Sativa and two Indica dominant strains.
I'm going to begin flowering on day 28. I will use a 450 watt HPS with Plantmax grow bulb (quality ???) It works good.
Here is a picture of them the morning after transplant:
09_10_09_MP_day_after_transplant.jpg

A:
A54.jpg

B:
B54.jpg

C:
C53.jpg

D:
D56.jpg

Opinions?Comments?Advice?Criticism?Blessings?Curses?...Peace!! :grinjoint:

A.B.L.E, Plants are looking great for their age, your setup with the reflector looks alot like the way I started my 4 plants on my first grow, that I just harvested. I too started from mystery seed. Great job and keep up the good work. You'll be smokin some fine stuff in a short time. :yummy: :peace:

Wolfbuddie/unkown strain/started May 16th 2009

Thanks Setting Sun and WolfBuddie. I'm wondering if the "Bushmaster" vertical growth inhibitor is causing the nodes to grow with almost no distance between them...I wonder to what degree of density will the flowers form??? I want to add a pic of some "godbud" I just finished outside at the same age as my MP's now. Check out the difference in reach...
Here are the "godbud" plants at 4 weeks veg:

oops...
GB5_1.jpg

GB5_2.jpg

Here are the Mystery Plants:
MP_side_view_3.jpg

D_side_view1.jpg

See what I mean?? I understand strains differ. Is this the result of a 450 watt MH in an 12 SQ. FT. grow box with the use of Bushmaster vertical growth inhibitor? The temp has been beautiful ranging from 69F-75F. No stress of any kind other than a minor toxicity inset the second week (I switched from hydro to soil and over fertilized...but I flushed at the first sign of burn and the new growth was fine-obviously) My objective is to learn how and with what nutrient regime I can grow plants into one big bud on each entire cola rather than having the space between nodes. I recently got a pound from the northwest that was one plant but looked like a giant top ("BlueWreck":smokin:)
Here is the "godbud" a week before harvest

IMG_16081.jpg

IMG_16042.jpg

After drying I had 2 ounces...:roorrip:=:adore:

Any thoughts???

Back
Top Bottom