JBC's Mystery Seed - Stealth Grow - DIY Veg Box - New Ways

Happy New Year everyone at 420Magazine

That's the thing mate I can't get em from my gallery onto ma page on ma mobile fone

Shame that mate, put a link in your journal to your gallery maybe. Looking good anywayz.

Got some new year nugs shot for you's here,

Still not sure what she is, she's a mystery. Obviously a Sativa but not sure at all what. The genetics dont look great actually and could do with it being done as its taking up too much electric for 1 girl. Still looks as though she wants another 2-3 weeks!!

Can tell she putting weight on since last pics last week though , so happy with that.

Mystery Sativa

DSCN03404.JPG

DSCN03384.JPG

DSCN03394.JPG

DSCN03434.JPG

DSCN03464.JPG

DSCN03445.JPG

:peace:

Talk about my plants, just look at those beautiful frosty buds!!! Sweet!!!!

Talk about my plants, just look at those beautiful frosty buds!!! Sweet!!!!

Ha thanks Buckshot but mine are just mini little fun plants whereas yours are pro mate. Hps from now on. 500w of cfl through flower is just stupid.

Chopped the 5 indicas today got just short of 1000g wet so looking at about 8 oz dry with another 5 to go , quick dried some today and took a bong .... Nothing. Ten mins later... Took another bong.... 15 mins later .... Melted into the couch never moved for about 2 hours then played cod all day with a few joints must admit the best iv had so far, gonna go hydro and get a new laptop so I can journal it lol, man I'm high don't even know if what I've typed makes sense and too fucked to check it

Chopped the 5 indicas today got just short of 1000g wet so looking at about 8 oz dry with another 5 to go , quick dried some today and took a bong .... Nothing. Ten mins later... Took another bong.... 15 mins later .... Melted into the couch never moved for about 2 hours then played cod all day with a few joints must admit the best iv had so far, gonna go hydro and get a new laptop so I can journal it lol, man I'm high don't even know if what I've typed makes sense and too fucked to check it

Inbox TaylorMade.

thanks for the reps in potm mate. appreciate it.

No probs Cultivator she's a Monster!

Ok so today was Hash/Squidgy making day, or whatever you want to call this bit of poo :) So I used about half OZ of trimmings and not very good ones i'll add. Then got a jar filled the jar with all the trimmed clippings and filled the jar with 99% Isopropryl alcohol and shook for a few minutes and let stand for 5 mins. :high-five:

Then I got a kitchen siv and a womans tight and strained into a flat bottom glass bowl. I then put the glass bowl on top of a pan with simmering water over a stove and let it evaporate with a fan for 1-2 hours. The whole process only took about 2 hours in total.......:)

DSCN03483.JPG

DSCN03472.JPG

DSCN03496.JPG

DSCN03555.JPG

DSCN03567.JPG

I just made some earlier and got 7.7 g of squidgy lol

Yeh its a nice smoke a? I only got 2g but its head sweating gear. Love squidgy . its like half squidgy half Hash.

My Air stone, pump, molasses and worm castings came other day, Compost tea time :) Already made one and fed my peppers and tomatoes with a tea. Does anyone know if I can feed alone on compost tea's without any nutes??

Ok So got the seeds and soil here and made a Super Soil or my attempt.

I have 3 x Blue Mystic from Nirv@na. :high-five:

The 45L Super Soil Mix is:
- 11L John Innes No2
- 11L John Innes No2 strong mix, also with coco
- 11L Horse Manure Compost
- 10L Perlite
- 400g Worm Castings
- 500g Fish, Bone, Blood Meal
- 100g Garden Lime
- 200g Sea Bird Guano
- 75g Mycorrhizal Fungi
- 1 Tbsp Epsom Salts
- 1 Tbsp Calcium Carbonate

Quite a mix but ill only be feeding water and compost tea's when needed. The Compost tea is mixed in 1 Gallon Container with one air stone in the bottom. The soil and other ingredients are put into a womans stocking and tied to the top while the molasses is added straight to the water and mixed for 48hr.

Compost tea mix 1 Gallon .

Veg Mix:
- 1/2 Cup John Innes Compost
- 1 Tbsp Worm Castings
- 1 Tsp Molasses

Flower Mix:
- 1 Tbsp Sea Bird Guano
- 1 Tbsp Molasses

The Veg compost tea mix is bubbling and will be sprayed over the Veg super soil mix so it can cook for 3-4 weeks in a 70(approx)Liter bucket. The seedlings will be germinated in water and put into small pots in the john innes No2 base (No super soil for young seeds).

There will be a 250w 6500k cfl for veg and flowered under a 400w hps.

So this is a first attempt at this Organic, Super K.I.S.S Method, so we'll see how it goes and any help along the way is appreciated. :Namaste:

Ok so Mystery Sativa + Blue Mystic Update!

The Blue Mystic all germinated in a glass of water in 24hrs! Quite impressed as they all germed the same time. I have put them into some small pots maybe 4-6inch pots with,
- 50% John Innes
- 30% Manure Compost
- 20% Perlite
+ 1 tsp Mycorrhizal Fungi

The mystery sativa is falling over under her own weight! Im not 100% pleased with her genetics as there isnt much in the way of tric production and the buds are really airy but still quite weighty! Here she is anyway, i'll be flushing tomorrow and maybe running her another week,

DSCN04328.JPG
DSCN04339.JPG
DSCN04279.JPG
DSCN04349.JPG
DSCN04386.JPG
DSCN04364.JPG
DSCN04353.JPG

Thanks for +reps Hozona and Doctor Dread!

Great to see you still with us Inkdot!

Anyone get a chance to look at my soil mix? Its my forst time with a "Super" soil and I want to make sure the levels of Organic foods are not too high. I dont think they will be as mine are lower than others I think. I will be working it from here anyway and if there are any problems I can correct it next time, like a working project :)

The 45L Super Soil Mix is:
- 11L John Innes No2
- 11L John Innes No2 strong mix, also with coco
- 11L Horse Manure Compost
- 10L Perlite
- 400g Worm Castings
- 500g Fish, Bone, Blood Meal
- 100g Garden Lime
- 200g Sea Bird Guano
- 75g Mycorrhizal Fungi
- 1 Tbsp Epsom Salts
- 1 Tbsp Calcium Carbonate

Quite a mix but ill only be feeding water and compost tea's when needed. The Compost tea is mixed in 1 Gallon Container with one air stone in the bottom. The soil and other ingredients are put into a womans stocking and tied to the top while the molasses is added straight to the water and mixed for 48hr.

Compost tea mix 1 Gallon .

Veg Mix:
- 1 Tbsp Worm Castings
- 1 Tsp Molasses

Flower Mix:
- 1 Tbsp Sea Bird Guano
- 1 Tbsp Molasses

OK so seedlings just popped the soil and are on DAY 1.

They are in a soil mix of:
-50% John Innes
-30% Manure compost (N,P)
-20% Perlite
-Tbsp Bone meal (3.19.0) for root growth

Still got the Super Soil Brewing in Large Bucket, It got some mould on the top but I heard that is good so I just mixed it up.

I'l get a picture of Day 2 tomorrow.

New Grow, Blue Mystic, Nirv@na Seeds.

OK so seedlings just popped the soil and are on DAY 1.

They are in a soil mix of:
-50% John Innes
-30% Manure compost (N,P)
-20% Perlite
-Tbsp Bone meal (3.19.0) for root growth

Still got the Super Soil Brewing in Large Bucket, It got some mould on the top but I heard that is good so I just mixed it up.

I'l get a picture of Day 2 tomorrow.

I like that youre experimenting with soil composition. Much more interesting then hydroponics. Feels too artificial for me.

Yeah I like soil how you can just leave it a week between early water and how the end product tastes and obviously the ease of Organics, I just hope I got this mix right. Done a lot of research all over the place about soil mixes so it shouldnt be far off. Subcool420 has a good recipe and it is along them lines apart from the ingredients i couldnt get. Then I Cut his mix into about an 1/8 and made measurments from there. Not exact anything at the moment but as I go on I will see what the mix lacks of needs to do a whole cycle on just water and a couple of compost teas. We'l see, its all learning here.........

OK here they are , the new BM babys just starting a new life :)

Day 2 and I'm happy with 2 of them but the other 2 look a bit strange, never seen seedlings like that before, anyone got any ideas please??

Maybe they just runts as there is only one seed leaf on each of the limp 2. I'll give them a day or 2, if they dont recover they getting replaced with another 2. No problem as its beginning, would prefer to see some improvement though.

DSCN04708.JPG

2 Look nice and healthy like this 1,
DSCN04687.JPG

And 2 look just like this 1, what wrong with these ones??
DSCN04676.JPG

Lookin good mate,what u thinks causin the deformity in the seedlings? I just bought myself a new parabolic reflector, dual spectrum bulb an aqua farm and flora series nutes gonna try and grow a 20+ oz plant, should hopefully get the journal up and runnin soon

Yeah man get one going with them monsters, 20oz a plant would need a bit of room. What strains would you use?

Looking good mate,what u thinks causing the deformity in the seedlings?

Not sure, i'm thinking they got bad genetics or runts or something. I was thinking it may be the soil, but the seedling mix is so light there shouldn't be a problem. Plus the other 2 in the same soil are fine so we'll see.

I started to Germ another Blue Mystic and a CHnine seeds, "Jack" just in case they don't pull through.

Hey JBC your bud pics look very nice. And congrats on the new babies. When I started my first grow I planted about
10 seeds not expecting all to germinate but they all did. One of my seedlings had the same issue you are having.
The missing leaf did show up late (within a couple of days) the plant looked really strange. I ended up tossing it
because lack of room. I thought it was bad genetics as all my seedings like yours were given the same soil mix,
same water, and same light. It really puzzled me too.

Back
Top Bottom