JBC's Mystery Seed - Stealth Grow - DIY Veg Box - New Ways

Cheers TM mate,
Yeh Im better at taking pictures than growing plants lol. I'l head over to yours now see whats cracking.

A couple of JBC's Mini Xmas Trees :)
This one is a mystery , so any help on what strain she looks most like would be a help.
DSCN02498.JPG
DSCN02507.JPG
DSCN02529.JPG

And the Critical Jack in her glory
DSCN02547.JPG
DSCN02537.JPG

well this is MY Mystery!! I know this coz I smoked it the last week.
Sorry for sounding a D**K, just had a bad night which was supposed to be a good xmas works do, sometimes the girls in the tent and the guys on 420 are more than enough friends...

Mysatery bitch is lookin fine mate

Yeh thanks TaylorMade, not sure what she is, obviously some big sative. She been so happy just in a soil mix with guanos and a smart pot and fed only water besides some Bloom Blaster PK very recently, but that seemed to be too much, not much but best of water in good soils.

Thanks Hozona, Good to have you here man, add any input when you want, help is appreciated.

Just took some small buds off the bottom of the critical as a quick test as she will be ready very soon. I sort of need her now as its xmas, she has like 20% amber trics I think and is fattening up. We'l see.

Thanks Hozona, Good to have you here man, add any input when you want, help is appreciated.

Just took some small buds off the bottom of the critical as a quick test as she will be ready very soon. I sort of need her now as its xmas, she has like 20% amber trics I think and is fattening up. We'l see.
I've been dealing with pests the last few days...looked in before lights went out at 9 AM...will try to look at 2:30 when they come on for an hour...on a GLR for vegging... I will be checking your journal thoroughly later this PM....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Keeping the soil dry and sprinkling some ground cynamon on the soil worked for me with thrips.

Hear great things on SNS, so you should be fine.

Great journal jbc!

Sorry TM,
Had 3 plants going
1. Critical Jack Herer
2. Mystery Sative looking thing
3. Mystery Kush looking thing lol

Grown in soil and sea bird Guanos.
Used little in way of nutes just some Bloom Blaster PK and some Powerzym(Hesi Nutes) mixed with Carbaload(Advanced Nutes) to feed any microbe life and break down the soil.
They are under 500w CFL, 1x6500k + 1x2700k during veg and flower.

Did a fast veg with mainly mystery seeds as I wanted an xmas smokage but seems to be going longer, not for the Kush may I add :roorrip::lot-o-toke: haha, that plant was a beautiful smoke, very sweet and mellow.

Next time will be doing 3 of the same, maybe Blue Mystic from Nirvana as I liked the auto version , flowers fast and covered in trics. The Blue Mystic auto is earlier in this journal. They will be flowered with either 2x250w Hps or 1x400w Hps, not decided yet.

Here as some cropped pictures from the last page, dont like pages without pictures.........
close_up_22.jpg
close_up32.jpg

Go fot the 400 n get a cool tube so u can keep temps down bud, I've got a few un named mix strains ma mate crossed
Its male (strawberry cough x lavender )then he crossed (black domina x jock horror) and then crossed them both together lol

Yeah the 400w sounds best but my tent is 600x1200mm so its a rectangle shape and was thinking of spreading the light coverage a bit more with 2 lower watt HPS rather than one in the middle of 3 plants and having to swap them around all the time.

Ok bit bored this morning so took some more shinny pictures, il do some chopping after these pics see if I can get the camera really still for some triccy piccy's

DSCN02626.JPG

DSCN02657.JPG

DSCN02647.JPG

DSCN02669.JPG

DSCN02689.JPG

DSCN026910.JPG

DSCN027111.JPG

DSCN026810.JPG

DSCN026610.JPG

Looks like there some Purple on top of some of the leaves, think i'll just give plain/cold water till the end now flush out any of the PK and try bring out some purple in the Bud leaves.

Happy Holidaze JBC!!! Very nice looking nugs you have growing!!! May the new year bring you health, fun, laughter, memories and fine nugs to blaze!!
IMG_20121224_183808.jpg

Back
Top Bottom