JBC's Mystery Seed - Stealth Grow - DIY Veg Box - New Ways

Ok seen as it Christmas, might as well show you gets getting burnt in the pipe today...

Nothing of mine, just what i got in for a Xmas Smoke,

LA Confidential,

DSCN027311.JPG
DSCN027410.JPG

Nice nugget bro... looks like some it'll get you pretty jolly. Did that come from a collective?

Your plants are lookin' good too... Lots of resin. Your gonna have the chance to get some good hash.

Nice nugget bro... looks like some it'll get you pretty jolly. Did that come from a collective?

Your plants are lookin' good too... Lots of resin. Your gonna have the chance to get some good hash.

Hey DocDread,
Thanks for stopping by man, good to have you here. The LA Confidential came from a medical grower, smoke enough and you go blind, ha seriously.
Yeh got some trim saved up for next hash making session, will put the process in this journal.

Hey Tm mate, yeh good to be with your family for xmas, glad you had a good one mate.:Namaste:

Ok so here some of the Critical Jack Herer

DSCN028311.JPG

DSCN028110.JPG

DSCN02809.JPG

Its a quite strong all round cannabis but its Sativa traits show as you still have energy no real couch lock or anything. The smell is quite diverse its fruity while still a little spicy. Very good resin producer and an all round good end product. :thumb:

And some close-ups on the Mystery Sativas Nugs,

DSCN02949.JPG

DSCN029710.JPG

DSCN02936.JPG

DSCN029111.JPG

Thanks TM, Hozona and vick.
Needing to get that Sativa out of the way now, she's taking up room that could be Veg room. Think next on the cards is 3 Blue Mystic Fem's. Or any good strains people know of??

7 Weeks without any smoke TM!! Thats crazy talk man.

Thoughts on next soil mix, no nutes,

Compost mix 50L.

Bio Bizz all mix Ingredients:
- 20% soil
- 35% compost
- 10% worm castings
- 30% perlite
- 5% pre mix (Rock meal + trace elements)

When re-potting to veg adding to the remaining 40l mix:
- 2 cup Slow release Garden Lime
- 1 cup Sea Bird Guano
- 1 cup Worm Castings
- 1 cup Bone meal
Also adding clay pebbles to the mix.
Gets sprayed with Compost Tea and sit cooking for 2weeks before use to activate the soil.

Compost Tea Feed Mix 1Gallon:
- 1 Cup BioBizz All Mix
- 1 Tsp Sea Bird Guano
- 1 Tsp worm Castings
- 1 Tsp Bone Meal
- 1 Tsp Organic Mollasses

BioBizz or Plagron not decided yet, but starting in light mixes for seedlings.

I know mate, but it will all be worth it once I chop some down over the next few days, then got more to come down at the end of january

Yeah man sounds good, you need to start the new year the way you plan to go on an all...

You got your camera working yet mate?

Ma cameras fine mate, ma laptops fucked, third one in 2 years lol, won't be buyin fa from dell again, I can get pics into my gallery off ma mobile just can't get them onto ma journal all thew best for the new year when it comes mate

Check ma gallery mate, just uploaded some pics

Yeh man just checked them out, they beasts!!! Put them pictures in your journal man :bravo::yummy:

+rep TM

Hps for flower now, cfl suck for flower really, no light penetration.

Back
Top Bottom