JBC's Mystery Seed - Stealth Grow - DIY Veg Box - New Ways

Ok sorry for no updates in a while.....been busy with things,

Anyway thought i'd show you the Pineapple Chunk GreenFluer did off my PC clone, seen as GreenFluer isnt up-dating.

Well it finished slow like the last Pineapple and was super sensitive to nutes especially Nitrogen!! It has twice been the hardest plant we have had to grow. The final product is nice and strong but the buds are airy and the plant is an all round Bast**d!!

Don't seem to have much luck from Barneys Farm, the strains are decent but its like they havent fully finished the breeding program for their strains as you get crappy phenos in them. Some people grow great Barneys plants whereas most are just put off from bad reviews.

Anyway here's the ugly beatch!!

DSC006912.JPG

DSC006943.JPG
DSC006922.JPG
DSC006984.JPG

Ok sorry for no updates in a while.....been busy with things,

Anyway thought i'd show you the Pineapple Chunk GreenFluer did off my PC clone, seen as GreenFluer isnt up-dating.

Well it finished slow like the last Pineapple and was super sensitive to nutes especially Nitrogen!! It has twice been the hardest plant we have had to grow. The final product is nice and strong but the buds are airy and the plant is an all round Bast**d!!

Don't seem to have much luck from Barneys Farm, the strains are decent but its like they havent fully finished the breeding program for their strains as you get crappy phenos in them. Some people grow great Barneys plants whereas most are just put off from bad reviews.

Anyway here's the ugly beatch!!

DSC006912.JPG

DSC006943.JPG
DSC006922.JPG
DSC006984.JPG

Wow, looks like a monster walked on her! Well, at least she's good smoke. Sorry to hear she was such a bentch to grow though.

Grats!

Hey, if you're looking for good Barneys Farm genetics, try Lucy(name can't be typed here), I've always seen good things and heard good things about that one.

Yeah man i'l cehck her out ;) Maybe some purp things lurking somewhere..............

Thanks for stopping by Jandre!

Wow, looks like a monster walked on her! Well, at least she's good smoke. Sorry to hear she was such a bentch to grow though.

Grats!

Hey, if you're looking for good Barneys Farm genetics, try Lucy(name can't be typed here), I've always seen good things and heard good things about that one.

Yeah man i'l cehck her out ;) Maybe some purp things lurking somewhere..............

Thanks for stopping by Jandre!

Well! I had a headache last night, and as such was quite medicated... Sorry if that offended, lol!

Mate no probs, its the dam strain thats the problem. None of my others ever look like that except my 2nd plant grown under the worst conditions. Apparently there are 2 main pheno's coming from Barneys Pineapple, one good one bad the bad one is sensitive to nutes and is more pineapple, think i got that shitter.

Ok hi 420. Sorry if i havent updated in a while. my pc and camera broke so just been hiding in the back for a bit just watching. still rocking though and finally found what works best for me......soil!! I have been using soil mixed with guanos and pretty much been only feeding with water when things get mega dry and they love me for it. Dont forget me just yet i will show you all what i mean asap.

I have learnt at the beginning and during, only water when pots are really light and dont feed much at all and the root system explodes out of the pots. Then repot into flower with new organic mix to take another 4 weeks. Then a good old PK spike and the girls are fighting for room in the tent!!

ill be back! :thumb:

Sweet plants! and great pics too. Plus reps back at ya

Ok so got my Comp back today and had a few pics I have been meaning to put up......

Critical x Jack Hera
Soil x Coco x Perlite x Garden Lime x Bat Guano x Clay Pebbles

RSCN0151.JPG
DSCN020210.JPG
FSCN0215.JPG
FSCN0216.JPG
FSCN0221.JPG
FSCN0220.JPG
FSCN0219.JPG

Oh you called that one plant UGLY :thedoubletake:...and you know something....? I think it's absolutely gorgeous :laughtwo: That and the others. You have worked hard and got some amazing looking plants. YUM! and + reps.

Cheers Jandre an Sense

Want to pull the Critical jack in maybe a week. I started that one in coco and had problems so transplanted to soil. Still has the curled leaves from too much N.

The Sativa looking healthy one has been in a soil coco mix with some guano and a smart pot since beginning. I have only fed some PK recently and water the rest of the time and she couldnt be happier. Buds are massive and still only made of pistels. When she pops im hoping them buds will be massive.

Easy TaylorMade!,
Yeh Things not bad, found my way finally, soil! How you doing mate? You got a journal currently? Ive had no computer for a while so just been reading posts.

Hey GreenThumbesg, welcome, good to have you here. Feel free to add any input or ask any questions. May finish up what ive got going now and start fresh with a new fully Organic grow and new journal.

Back
Top Bottom