JBC's Mystery Seed - Stealth Grow - DIY Veg Box - New Ways

Thanks man, I know 20 days, seems ages as well. I want it now!!

Just cropped the crap out of a picture and came up with a nice AK-47 Close up on the trics.......

P10303211.JPG

Thanks man, I know 20 days, seems ages as well. I want it now!!

Just cropped the crap out of a picture and came up with a nice AK-47 Close up on the trics.......

P10303211.JPG

If that is a picture of your plant, you are a giant among men. :adore:

Haha Thanks negativeions,

Yeah it's the AK-47 , If you look back a page its off one of the bud pics with a flash , then I just cropped the picture close enough without it being too blurred. Thanks again man. :)

Right couldn't wait another week, she needs to come down. Sorry if you wanted to see her go further but I need her. Here are some pics of her before the chop. The buds are SOLID!

DSC005915.JPG

DSC005934.JPG

DSC005942.JPG

DSC005963.JPG

DSC005976.JPG

I'l post wet and dry bud shots.

Thanks TM my Bruvaaa,
Yeh man she so good short though, no doubt the best i've done. The bud is sooo compact. Must be from using 250w in the past to 560w. Makes a big difference!!
Not sure whats next still watching Green Fluer's Pineapple chunk, which is an awesome beast! This one I needed doing quick and skipped on the topping as I didnt want any pause in growth. Really happy with her though.

I'l post all the dray bud pics soon as it's done.
For now here some trimmed pics.

DSC005984.JPG

DSC005992.JPG

DSC006015.JPG

DSC006023.JPG

Look how compact she is!!!!
DSC006046.JPG

DSC006072.JPG

Before I grew this I kept the seed because it came from chronic weed but I dont like AK-47 myself, it was just the way it was grown , it was worth doing myself. But after growing this, the speed of growth whether that was the GLR and Half Diminishing light cycle or the new environment and extra light or all combined. Im not sure, what I know now is AK-47 is a great plant to grow very easy, very fast , loads of trics and solid compact buds!!

AK-47 is some Serious plant. Smoke report, dry weight to follow. :thumb:

loving the results mate, i recon you got more from your cfls than i did from my hps, next time round ill have you beat, well i hope anyway, you really have proved cfls do work and work well, if i wasnt using so many watts i would of sticked with the cfls, but it made sense to change, but i still use them for veg as it stops the plants stretching.

well done mate,

Thanks Donp mate,
Yeh CFL work fine, prob best with HID though im using over 500w of CFL.

Here's a semi dry side bud,

DSC006105.JPG

looks great, if i only had 1 or 2 plants then i would of stuck with the cfls, but i never planned on having more plants, but you know what its like, you plant one then think ill have another, and on it goes, and before i knew it i had 4 plants, and thats when the watts went up, but if i only grew 1 or 2 plants then i would switch back to cfls for the low cost of it, plus i still use cfls during the first few weeks of veg so im still using them and still getting great results, but this time im using less cfls and the plants look better and are growing more than when i had loads of cfls, i have only got a couple in a small cupboard and i have my clones and seedlings in their, but they end up growing like crazy, i thought they would stretch but they havnt the nodes are really close and they are growing well, id say growing quicker than when i had all the lights on the mothers, seems strange but thats what im getting with my grow,

i recon you got more back off your plants using cfls than i did using hps for the last few weeks of flower, i got more stretch when i switched the the hps and the buds are solid, but i think i had problems early on and over watered at first so that caused problems, so round 2 is going to be so much better and its just starting, my clones are getting bigger and my seedling is growing, so alls good for round 2, this time, ill beat ya,lol, its a big task but im up for it,

Yeh man Donp CFL's are great. Hps may have more luminens but it's all about care and how far you can take them really. Seen your 2L Hempy, looking good man!!!

Well here's the finished product anyway, Dried not cured. Loving the AK now though, its fruitier than usual AK i've had, must be because its fresh.

DSC006368.JPG

The bud thats had many photos dry.
DSC006375.JPG

looks like you got yourself some very fine smoke,

Yeah man thanks DonP, Only 25g dry but really nice, changed my mind on AK, knew I kept the seed for a good reason :thumb:

Thanks Jandre mate,
Good to have you here bro! Yeah the AK was a nice plant. 25g for one plant isn't good though, I aim usually 2 but I didnt top this one and vegged under 3x30w cfl's.

They veg much better under the 250w 6700k cfl's. But from now on they will just have the 560w throughout. I'll keep this journal going with a couple others going 12/12 from seed flowering now. I'l get some pictures up.

Ok here's a couple of the back-up girls,

They are both day 36 flower although the Blue Mystic Auto is about a week behind,

Blue Mystic Auto Fem
DSC006415.JPG

DSC006424.JPG

And a bit of a poorly Big Bang Fem (not auto). 12/12 from seed. Think the pH is out but my soil pH pen is broke , need a new one. been flushing with plain water and feeding low nutes, may be a little hungry, any ideas??

DSC006444.JPG

:peace:

Thanks WhiteHouse mate,
Glad you like the pictures. Thanks for reps man.

So its Day 38 for the Big Bang 12/12 from seed and day 31 for the Blue Mystic Auto. Need to get a digital pH pen now as I'm sort of guessing the pH with what the plant is showing me. Not too fussed about the big bang yellowing leaves as its reaching end of flower anyway.

Just germed a Lemon Haze seed and it sprouted yesterday so i've put it into a small soil cup. I used a glass of water to germ and it popped in 2 days, pictures of her when she breaks the soil.

Back
Top Bottom