DIY Grow Box 2nd Grow

Bro.....that's the attitude. Pay and you stay. Don't and your gone. What an asshole. People trip me out! :smokin::smokin:

People trip me out too OMM.

They let you sell to patients there? I mean I get mines not a worry,but some guy just hit me up to see if I wanted to retail any extra I have. Plant looks good dude. I just speed read so If I picked anything that sounded funny, maybe I'm talking about half the story. Keep it green Dude

Yes we are allowed to get finnasically compensated under the law here in Michigan. It is not concisdered selling an illegal substance between a caregiver and a patient.

Well sorry to say, you wood have no idea what I get to grow for people, a coke and a smile. I don't charge my patients. Most buy me a token dinner or something to help the electric bills, which I don't ask for. I never heard of legal sales of medical marijuana, cept the stores. Very intresting. I know when I first started growing it was for a co-op buyers in Oakland Ca. They paid primo price back then. I guess I'm not up on the legal sales stuff myself. But my patients here I can grow 12 youngings, and 6 adults. It's pretty easy to give a oz a month away. Thats what I pay my patients here. Leaves me alot of room to play with. I do for four people. So I have least a 1/4lb to turn every month. They let you sell to patients there? I mean I get mines not a worry,but some guy just hit me up to see if I wanted to retail any extra I have. Plant looks good dude. I just speed read so If I picked anything that sounded funny, maybe I'm talking about half the story. Keep it green Dude

We are allowed 5 patients under a caregiver card. 12 plants per patient and 2.5 ounces per patient on hand at any time. Compensation is not misconstrued as to be selling an illegal drug. It is simply that, compensation for time and expenses. A caregiver can both grow and purchase for their patient(s). The law as written requires that the grow be in a locked space and there are no provisions for searches or any requirements for inspections, registration, etc. We do have a very well written law.:cheer:

Sorry every-1 for neglecting my journal but it's been crazy the past couple weeks.

My mother plant is doing just f*cking awesome, she looks very NICE:ganjamon:

Well here is a photo of her that was taken 6 days ago..

Today is day 35

here is the photo
003336.JPG

Sorry every-1 for neglecting my journal but it's been crazy the past couple weeks.

My mother plant is doing just f*cking awesome, she looks very NICE:ganjamon:

Well here is a photo of her that was taken 6 days ago..

Today is day 35

here is the photo
003336.JPG

Girl looks healthy and beautiful Looks like she's in outer space, great picture. :ganjamon::ganjamon:

Brother, you have some potent meds there, keep em green. Chin up, spring is here and 70 degree weather next week!!:welldone:

I can't wait for warmer weather buddy. I gotta go scout for some outside grow spots here soon.

My chin is always up bro. Good to hear from ya GMT

I can't wait for warmer weather buddy. I gotta go scout for some outside grow spots here soon.

My chin is always up bro. Good to hear from ya GMT

My brother went north this weekend, brought ~ 30 Jamaican x Blueberry seeds with him...heheh. I will be "scouting" for a spot to spring turkey hunt this coming week as well, with a pocket full of seeds.:thumb:

Do what you do Bro.... I dont have any seeds {well I do but their worthless} but I might just make some clones and stick those outside....:ganjamon:

sounds like a plan to me...

Best of luck with your hunt and grow my friend

Hi MI, she's looking good.

So you are going to do an outside grow, man I wish I could do that locally. Gonna have to try to load up my cabinet to compensate. :ganjamon:

Hi MI, she's looking good.

So you are going to do an outside grow, man I wish I could do that locally. Gonna have to try to load up my cabinet to compensate. :ganjamon:

Good to hear from ya Mmmmick, no need to compensate...

Your grows stand on their own my friend. Much Love and respect to you..

I might do a little som-something outside if the all mighty permitts...We will see.:rollit:

Good to hear from ya Mmmmick, no need to compensate...

Your grows stand on their own my friend. Much Love and respect to you..

I might do a little som-something outside if the all mighty permitts...We will see.:rollit:

HI Mi, good luck with the outdoor grow, hope you have a good secure spot in mind.

:bump:

Lookin good bro!

SF

Thanks SF

HI Mi, good luck with the outdoor grow, hope you have a good secure spot in mind.

I'm out looking as we speak for a spot to grow. The weather is starting to get warm, maybe a few more cold days in the future but not many I hope.

Going outdoors are you? Good for you MI! Look for not only a secure place, but one with a bit of water close by. :grinjoint: For me that would be the worst part, carrying water. Spring could bring showers to help!:cheer:

I will do that OMM, I would hate to have to carry a bunch of gallon jugs full of water. After I find a spot I hope we don't have a bunch of rain but enough so that I don't have to water them at all. {besides adding nutes every few weeks or so, that would be so sweet}

Back
Top Bottom