Burmese Kush, Mystery Top, SCROG Female

Re: Burmese Kush, Mystery Top, SCROG Female.

Thanks a lot guys, heres what im going to do for the dry. (Please Inform me if i should change my procedure)

-Hang whole plant upside down in cool dark room for 2-3 days.
-I usualy cardboard box the plant for another 2-3 days
then cut branches and manicure buds and cut stems.
-Place into unbleached paper bags, about a quarter to a half oz a bag??
-Burp Bags until buds become slightly crispy on outer edges and somewhat soft in middle.
-Then move to Jars and burp twice a day. Removing buds and replacing back in jars, for two weeks?

How moist or dry should they be when they go into the jars???

Heres the cut product hanging up... not bad for one plant

-171.jpg

Should be somewhere around 3-4 oz's I think were on day 4 of the dry so far. Ill pet them on the scale before I jar them up.

Got right around 6 1/2 ounces off this plant. Not bad at all for Skunk.

:rollit::rollit:

-162.jpg

-181.jpg

My man, I just read that entire journal, or journey I should say, start to finish and I can almost smell that beautiful bud, and am busting out the captains cupboard as we speak fora quality Kush J. Sight of that quality of bud makes a man salivate. I myself am just starting out with a few burmese kush myself and was hoping to get any words of advice along the way, especially from someone as visibly credible as you and the people who contributed to the forum. I know you're probably going to want to sit back and fire it up witht hat stash for qutie some time, but if you could drop a line any time at all it would be a much apprecated, I'm starting out a journal and hopefully will get some pics up soon. I only ask because of your familiarity with the strain and hope to get even a third of that. Appreciate the time, Happy Smoking brother

Cheers C.G

*Weed will get you through times of no money, Much better than Money will get you through times of no Weed. - Furry Freak Bros

Thanks alor 420!

Im making weed krispies as we speak i put an oz of trim in a 1/2 lb of butter !!!!

Re: Burmese Kush, Mystery Top, SCROG Female. COMPLETED

Nice Harvest 6 1/2 oz off one plant?!? Impressive.
Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom