How long should i veg indoors

zekebulldog

i just got my seeds trainwerck female. they also gave me 2 burmese kush female. don't know what to grow first limited space, any way how long should i veg either of the two any help would nice. maybe help decide witch grow first let all who read choose thanks:yahoo:

It all depends on how much time and space you have. If height space is a problem then you should grow the burmese kush, I'm pretty sure that it grows small and bushy like an indica. Trainwreck grows more like a sativa (tall and lanky). If you veg the burmese kush until it's about 2ft then it will probably be around 3ft by harvest. You will probably want to veg for about a month. Some sativas can double in size (or more) during flowering.

thanks ill more than likely try burmese kush first. never smoked burm must try. any way to keep trainwerck short. only 8 foot tall room. anything i want wide. thanks again

8ft is a lot of space. The burmese kush probably won't grow more than 3-4ft and the trainwreck won't hit 8ft indoors unless you're planning on vegging it for a long time. 8ft should be more than enough. There are ways to keep plants small and bushy such as topping or LST.

I've found that 35" to 45" tall is a good size to begin flowering indoors. I recommend topping the plant when it is about 25" tall and allow the secondary branches to grow up and out until they reach the flowering height. You will get a stretch from the 12/12 that might add an additional 5 inches to the total height so plan accordingly.

I just harvested two Blueberry Kush plants that were about 38" tall and produced just under 5 ounces of dried bud each. :thumb:

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom