how long to 18/6 or 14/10

Round 2 of 40 seeds-approx. 36 made it to VEG. On this round I ADDED the concept of HIGH HUMIDITY with the low light hours.
The 3-leaf pattern began last Monday, and thats when i did my FIRST feeding of FF BG (1/4 strenth which was PLENTY). Today i noticed roots coming out the top soil, so im "assuming" its time to trans. 2 probs. i dont have enough light. i dont have my next grow plot. But every prob has a solution. 3 weeks before CONFIRMING RESULTS!

I apologise. its been over 3 weeks but GOOD NEWS! 14 of 20 became FEMALE!! idk if it was low light but my 2nd round with MORE females than males. Anyone else have a different report?....I think not....

i have to report 7 of 10 turned female on my most recent grow. im switching from soil to hydro. well, my mothers r in soil and the clones r going hydro. i always lower the light to 14 ON when i see the beginning growth of 3 leafs. i will have another round of seeds going in 60 more days so my final post will be by the end of the year into next-Yahweh's will.

Back
Top Bottom