Bumbles Desert Oasis - The Mystery Seeds - Volume 1

420-magazine-mobile1880078550.jpg

Group #1
3 month- 1 Big Bud male. 2 mystery females. Pair of Skunk bud male and female. 3 just sprouted NL autos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow, it's 84 degrees in Michigan today and I thought that was hot.
I like the pic with the cactus beside your grow structure, and of course the ones with the dog.
Looks like the plants are loving your setup, keep up the great work.
That looks like somewhere you'd find a rattlesnake...be careful:thumb:
Beav

Wow, it's 84 degrees in Michigan today and I thought that was hot.
I like the pic with the cactus beside your grow structure, and of course the ones with the dog.
Looks like the plants are loving your setup, keep up the great work.
That looks like somewhere you'd find a rattlesnake...be careful:thumb:
Beav
Yep, got some neighbors from Michigan. They love this heat. Not me, it's hard on everyone, including the plants. But, it comes with the territory so we deal with it. Thanks for stopping by.

Its a weed remember! they are pretty resilient to abuse, they will double the cola now and a new main stem.
Plus as an added bonus you will get twice the smaller bud sites below similar to Topping/FIM/Supercrop.
I would screen any outdoor veggies with some good chicken wire like what was suggested, let them go elsewhere to eat!

Cheers and respect!

Have a look at my grow when mine where smaller than that when I topped it mate Shes just starting to shoot pistols and 2 nice chunky stems everyone tops at different stages and different methods check out "fiming" make 4 instead of 2

Sent from my EVA-L09 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Have a look at my grow when mine where smaller than that when I topped it mate Shes just starting to shoot pistols and 2 nice chunky stems everyone tops at different stages and different methods check out "fiming" make 4 instead of 2

Sent from my EVA-L09 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Will do. I've got this lil one I was thinking of doing something new with!
420-magazine-mobile117287842.jpg

Will do. I've got this lil one I was thinking of doing something new with!
420-magazine-mobile117287842.jpg

I would at least FIM it,and if you think its strong enough then Super Crop for now.
Once she recovers a bit the go for some LST and get bushier even still, lots more buds!

Cheers

OK to Super Crop: pinch the stem between your finger and thumb in the direction you wish to bend the top towards. Do it a few times to soften the stem good, then bend it carefully at a 90 degree angle without snapping the top off! You just want to injure the top segment so it forms a knuckle where more buds n branches will come out, the bend will turn brown after a day but that means its healing good. It will also cause the defenses of the plant to take hold and help veg the whole plant better and more fully. Then after a week or so the Supercropped top will straighten up some and you will have lots more foliage and way more buds as the end result, and maybe even 2 main stems and twice the cola. Plus add the FIM to the mix and BAM you got mega buds!.The plants look a little weird and it will reduce the height of the plant some, but it really works just check mine out after 3 or 4 days you can visually see it happen, /mindblown

Back
Top Bottom