Raisingcain's First Grow With Pics

Whats up 420 just gettin home. Its been hotter than hell and sooo dry lately so I gave the plants a drink with some added goodies to cheer them up and get them through this hot spell. Supposed to rain tomorrow hopefully.

I brought home a 60 mL syringe home from work today to make measuring my liquid ferts much easier and wow so simple. I highly recommend getting one if you can. Flling 6 gallons with water and measuring out 10mLs of 3 different ferts per gallon went sooo quick.

Anyway waiting for my microscope to get here so I can get some close ups.
I figure my largest plant is 3 weeks into flowering since it was 3 weeks since first sign of pistils. 2nd tall plant is about 2 weeks in and the one in the ground is about 2 1/2 weeks in. Buds are forming nicely all over. Gotta figure out some way to support some of the lower branches on my plants. If the buds get as big as I would like I think the lower branches are gonna hit the ground! GOnna go take a puff and get creative !!! Pics coming Sunday!!!! Have a good evening!!

Looking good there raisingcain!

+reps sir!

Whats up 420 its Sunday!
We had a massive rainstorm last Thursday, extremely high winds and about 3 inches of rain within an hour that severely injured "The Bush" . Two branches snapped completely off! I was pretty bummed. BUT its seems like the plant enjoyed losing a couple arms because since it happened the rest of the plant took off!! SO no harm no foul I guess. The two big ladies were completely drenched to the point that all of their branches were sagging really low. I thought those two were in trouble as well but after a good dose of sunshine the next day they were fine. These 2 have shown LOTS of growth in the last few days.

Plant 1 is going to be the big producer I think. It looks like every branches' bud sites will end up connecting and turn into 1 long bud. IT stands about 6 foot 3 inches high and about 5 feet wide at the bottom shaped just like a xmas tree.

Plant 2 has stretched and actually grown taller than plant 1 which is crazy cause its always been way smaller than the other. Bud production is coming along but not nearly as much as plant 1. This kinda worries me a bit because in CO the first freeze can come in mid-October so hopefully I dont run out of time. Its about 6 foot 4 and about 4 and half feet wide.

"The Bush" is taking its time with bud production but is getting taller its about 3 and half feet tall and about 4 feet wide.

Got my Microscope in the mail yesterday. Its one of those that connects to your phone. Kinda disappointed its tuff to get it to focus and get a good look but for 20 bucks I shouldnt bitch right?

Thats all for now heres some pics....

Plant 1

2014-08-17_09_09_18.jpg
2014-08-17_09_09_45.jpg
2014-08-17_09_10_17.jpg
2014-08-17_09_10_29.jpg
2014-08-17_09_10_40.jpg

Plant 2

2014-08-17_09_08_13.jpg
2014-08-17_09_08_48.jpg

Nice plants there! looking good!

Damn its hotttt today 93 degrees and dry. Supposed to get rain all week so it should cool down a little. Please.
Doin a little mid-week update. Hit the ladies with straight water yesterday and tomorrow theyre gonna get some FF and Age Old Food and some more mycos. Still budding right along. Plant 2 has stretched even higher its crazy. Plant 1 is getting dense and frosty cant wait to smoke some of this stuff it looks delicious.

Have some bud close ups!!!! Enjoy !

2014-08-20_16_30_46.jpg
2014-08-20_16_29_56.jpg
2014-08-20_16_29_25.jpg
2014-08-20_16_28_56.jpg
2014-08-20_16_28_56.jpg
2014-08-20_16_28_45.jpg
2014-08-20_16_28_37.jpg

Ive got about 8 people offering to come over and help with the labor after theyre cut down which is cool Ill let em fight over the trimmings. I was thinking of trying a washing method that I saw on InsaneRoosters journal. He used lemon juice and baking soda in one bucket, hot water in another and cold water in the third and dipped his buds in each bucket to clean the crap off them. ANyone tried this before ???

Back
Top Bottom