JadeLotus First Stealth Grow!

i so wish i was able to properly grow my sativa :surrender: damn height restrictions! I been debating and contemplating and arguing with myself whether i want to flower out the beast of a mother i have of this particular strain. i was thinking of just scrapping her, and the one I have in flower now and moving on. But seeing your Thai sativa growing, i think i need to grow this monster out. She is going on almost 5 months of veg. been topped like 50+ times is like almost 4ft tall and easily 4ft across. My new room will be able to accommodate her and your lovely plant has given me the inspiration to give this strain one last try. They were freebie beans so i'm not even mad if i scrap her. I will send an invite to the new journal when grow room construction begins!

those buds look taaaaassssty!

Please don't scrap a 4' by 4' healthy girl.
You can if you need to, but it would be a shame.
It's not nice to fool mother nature !

buds are forming nicely. you should let them flower the full 9 weeks to see how big they get.

I have no idea what strain this is. It's bag seed from some stuff we bought. I will have to check the calendar but the big plant has been flowering for almost 8 weeks already. I cut off a small sample to taste with the hubby later.

Edit: Thursday will be 8 weeks. I can start to see about 5-10% amber trics. I will start the flush Thursday for two weeks.

image11661.jpg
image11662.jpg
image11663.jpg
image11664.jpg

Hahaha! Thanks Teddy! It's funny you say that, I can't keep my house plants alive.

On a little off topic news..... I've officially booked this years vacation to the Cannibis Cup in Amsterdam! Woot!
:yahoo::circle-of-love::yahoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Bet if you lavished as much tender, loving care on your houseplants as you do on your grow-room, you'd have the best plants outside of Kew Gardens. But I think you have your priorities correct. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom