JadeLotus First Stealth Grow!

She is swelling nicely! Buds are starting to thicken.
image11314.jpg
image11315.jpg
image11316.jpg
image11317.jpg
image11318.jpg

Dragon and her sister are starting to show pistils. You can see where the light burnt one.
image11320.jpg
image11319.jpg

I have tried that technique before with mixed results. One time it seemed to help and another time not. Cant wait to see the results because im still skeptical as to if it makes a difference or not. I can say for sure that when I did it on the top colas only that the bottom buds did seem to turn out fatter. (but i know thats not realy the point of it, its to make the clipped bud fatter so....:goodluck:

Defoliation? So first you heal and then you amputate! :) Loving watching your work, Thanks for the pics. PS What's that pretty purple ribbon you're growing?

Hey jade, I've back built on 3 crops now. And what it does is create a more uniform bud, yield increase will be minimal. But bag appeal and general appearance will look more.. Refined or commercial I guess is the word.
And yes you did it perfectly judging by your pics. Good job!

Cheers

Duct tape! It sure comes in handy to help hold branches back away from the light. I believe she is late enough in flowering, that it's more important for the buds to get light rather than the leaves.

And there I was thinking that its only use was to cover the mouths of the kidnapped victims in my basement. *Evil Teddy*

Thats kinda fckdup teddy.
How it is going jade, :Namaste:

Apologies, Dusty, I did not mean to offend. (We Brits do have an odd sense of humour. And odd spelling).:peace:

Back
Top Bottom