First Timer Getting Started

I do not like to talk about it, because people will flame and what not... I ran a few of my first grows in MG potting mix. The time release nutes where hard to deal with, never really knew how much to feed them. However the only real probablem I had was ph, if you watch it you will be ok.

I know lows/homedepot should have things to mix your own soil.

Agway closed up a few years ago. Wally world was the first place I checked. I'm sure the selection is better in the spring. Lowes did have some other brand of soil, Sun something or other it said feeds for 9 months! Thats worse the MG! I looked for some OC+, they had the regular stuff but not +.

They are growing beautifully right now so BPN and horse manure are working good together. They are just newly transplanted and taking off so...the soil...sucks but it's working. I will grab some perlite as soon as I find it.

Here are a few pictures.

SAM_0444.JPG

Got the new cart and light in use :) Made a vent box from the only fan I had and some duct tape. It has 2 light baffles in it that don't exactly work right. It blocks 95% of the light, the box was to short so you can see some light you look in the holes on the outside. I want to build one out of a better fan and a larger box as soon as I can find a nicer fan. It actually works fairly well for what it is.

Lots of growth for 2 days! :D
SAM_04401.JPG

SAM_04432.JPG

I need this after my shitty Lowes trip!
SAM_04322.JPG

:peace:

Thanks man! Today the larger ones are 30 days old. Some of the smaller ones you can just barely see are about 2 weeks.

I just mixed up my 2nd batch of BPN's. Using the Veg 2 feeding shedule for BPN Organics.
feed_schedule_organicfp1.jpg

I used a 5 gallon bucket with about 4 gal of water. 40ml of Grow, 25ml of Bloom, 20ml of Micro, 15ml of Bio-Juice, and 10 ml of Superthrive. My ppm=750.

I've been feeding every other day. Today I won't feed, tomorrow they get flushed with tap water, then fed.

We looked for it today. My wife and I searched high and low We couldn't find anything but soil. We couldn't even find fans. Some sales guy couldn't believe they didn't have any fans and called about it...:hmmmm: I ended up spending $45 dollors for something stupid the wife wanted for the bathroom! Ahg!
lol, happens all the time to me with the wife.

Looking great man!
:thumb:

I am thinking of going organic on my next coco run, once I exhaust this current OC+ trial. Watching how the BPN organic does for you.

I would try to keep those temps from climbing so high. Also watch the humidity when running the drier. Don't need any mold problems. It's all stress they don't need for max growth. They will tolerate it, don't get me wrong.

It may help with the fan if you let it bounce of the ceiling perhaps. Experiment if you haven't already.

Keep up the great work!
+reps

Back
Top Bottom