Gator1's 400w HPS Hempy 100% Perlite Bag Seed Grow

All three of my bagseed plants netted 2oz each dried. Bagseed #2 was the best smoke and i have 20 more of those seeds.

2012-01-02_00-34-59_407.jpg
lemon skunk 55 days from seed

The lemon skunk stayed short but smells soooo good super frosty. The moby dick is about 18 in tall but 24 in across with super tight noding. Last but not least is the yumbolt 47 shes a monster had to lst her lots of bud sites. I took two clones from her just stuck them in 50/50 soil perlite and they are taking well. Love the big sativa look of the yumbolt 47 so plan on keeping her going. See yall soon!!!

Super nice nugs! Sorry about the spider mites man, no bueno. I was curious as to how large your pots are and what kind of drainage you have on them?

Lately I've been told that Sativa are great for those nice block sized colas. But for some reason I always thought Indica was the way to go.

I'm always late on finding good grows. :thumb:

Hey 12/12!! You are right this yumbolt is gonna be awesome its taking to the 100% perlite better than anything ive seen so far. Really healthy and sativa dominant and lots of bud sites a little slower than the others in bud growth but gonna be worth the wait. Will give you smoke report. This moby dick is def indica dom. Gonna be a giant cola and some nice side colas the nodes are super tight (less than an inch between) lemon is small but so citrusy and frosty!!

Back
Top Bottom