155.3 days tracking Jandre Kush - Jandre

Finish From Flower Start
81.3 days tracking Jandre Kush - Jandre

Final Harvest (part 3) weight: 101g and 27.5g trim. Those are the results I am used to.

It seems the light has done its job, and increased the bud density. It has also increased the potency, vigor, and aroma. In my book, HPS far outweighs the perceived benefits of HO T5 lighting.

Will have Final Harvest results of Phase 1 in a while. I have to wait until this is dried, and pics are taken. Then I have to compile the data, and put it in a more intelligible form than it is now. Stay tuned.

Final Seed count from breeding Projet:

144 jandre Kush F1

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

Had some colas in the final of the staggered harvest that measured 26cm, although, most only measured 18cm. Also had a lot of little nugs that measured from 8cm to 11cm. Also had some popcorn nugs that were 3cm to 5cm. Those were a bit fluffy so they went into the Hash pile. Will make some more Dry Ice hash to add to the pound of canna butter made from one ounce, and 2.5g dry ice hash already made from 25g trim from the first parts of this harvest.

It is good not to have the past meager harvests out of this box. I know that medication is just a month or so away.

jandre Kush:

Potency and taste are much better under the HPS and a hole helluva lot better than any co-op strain. It has a very clean, yet complex taste as I described before. For some reason, the stuff from the co-op just has this "dirt" taste to it even though it's supposed to be better. I can tell you now, that the potency is almost that of most everything gotten from there with a much better flavor.

I have not been able to duplicate the sedative effect of the first part of this harvest, though. It is strong, but it's a lot more of a straight pain killer for joints, nerve, and muscle. It does very little for migraines. Though I have a strain for that, I feel it merits mention that this strain is not suggested for the pain, nausea, and vertigo associated with migraine. In fact, this strain seems to amplify the vertigo, making walking very difficult. I hope, therefore, to narrow down the extreme sedative effect observed in the earlier harvest, and breed for that singular aspect in effect. If I could keep the piney, sour, "Christmas Tree" smell of the 3rd staggered harvest and the effect of the 1st, this would be a very interesting strain indeed. I figure the pain killing nature follow the sedative effect, so those are secondary and hopefully will be retained when selective breeding starts to increase the sedative.

There is also a "grass clipping" aroma evident in the fresh-cut flowers, that is seeming to intensify as the first and second phase harvest cures. I attribute this to the amount of brown, and dead leaves received during the pH problems caused by a faulty pH tester. It will take a few more grows to make sure this isn't something inherent in the strain. With the smell present it tends to make one look dubiously at the bud, doubting it's potency, but with the first inhale, a few minutes later, all doubt is removed.

Personal Strain Ratings:

Overall: 6/10
Potency: 8/10
Flavor: 9/10
Smell: 4/10

Uses:
Insomnia 10/10
Pain 8/10
Stress/Anxiety 6/10
Migraine 2/10

man, sorry about the mites.

I have been so damned fortunate *knocks on wood*. I spray Home Defense all over the entry way to my grow and 20' before it regularly. And I'm in an area known for having this issue.

SideA Cleaned, reset, re planted. Phase 2 now underway.

1 Plush Berry
2 Purple Mister Nice
2 Jandre Kush (1 I was setting up to mother, but I got so many F1 seeds(144), I decided "what the hell")

Column 1-left and 2-right, and Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie from top to bottom.
1A Plush Berry
1B Purple Mr Nice
1C Purple Mr Nice

2A jandre Kush (former mother)
2B jandre Kush Clone

SideA:
-0.0 days tracking Jandre Kush - Jandre
-0.0 days tracking Jandre Kush Clone - Jandre
-0.0 days tracking Plush Berry Kush Clone - PBK
-0.0 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN
-0.0 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN
They look a little (lot) rough, but they were cramped for space.

SideB:
9.9 days tracking Jandre Kush Clone - Jandre
9.9 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN

hey, omm, i have a seed burning a hole in the package... And now i have some space... Should i?

whynot?

Hey, OMM, I have a seed burning a hole in the package... And now I have some space... Should I?

Knowing you it's something purple. Yes:bravo:

Reaping your rewards. I love it when a harvest comes in. Congratulations of the flip And may you have alot more Keepem Green

Mites??? Yikes now I need to shower and change clothes. JK but I seen acouple mites on mine also. Lucky my plants are only aweek in flower so it's ok to neem still. If I ever get into trouble again with them I'm going to looking into some stuff that focus's of resistant mites or using a coined phase super mites. Hope they are gone dude. Keepem Green

Play, so here's the most impressive bud that's ready for curing. I wanted to take pics before it had to be (cringe) broken to fit in the jar.

10.2g and 22.5cm (9") long. This one I let got almost completely amber to get as much sedative effect as I could. It's for sleep aid for my beloved. You can really see the foxtailing that happened in this one.

IMG_35172.jpg
IMG_35201.jpg
Image641.jpg
Image651.jpg

Hi Jandre -
Great cola - Nice job my friend! Really like the smoke report you did, too. Sure hope your migraines are giving you a break... :high-five:

yes sir you give me something to aspire too:)

UVB LIGHT
Ultra-violet B light is a spectrum of light that is invisible to us but is visible to insects and some other organisms. In humans it causes suntan and sunburn and is implicated in the formation of eye cataracts. It is the light emitted by tanning bulbs.
UVB light also affects marijuana potency. The potency of high quality marijuana increases in direct ratio to the amount of UVB light it receives. This is very significant. In California, where the medical dispensaries operate in an unrestricted market; many dispensaries reject fall harvested outdoor material as inferior. They have found it lacks the potency of indoor crops and is a harsh smoke. However, when they were presented with marijuana grown outdoors but forced to ripen August 10, they accepted it as if it were indoor because of its high potency and lack of harshness. I think the harshness results from cool nights.
Indoors, under fluorescent and HPS lamps, gardens receive little UV-B light. Metal halides emit a bit more. However, there are ways of supplying your garden with UV-B light. Tanning lamps work, that is, lamps that tan people, because of the UV-B light they emit. Using tanning lamps will increase the THC content of the crop. Reptiles and lizards require the spectrum to stay healthy. So the spectrum usually comprises about 10 percent of their output. If you want to try tanning lamps they are available on the Internet. Use between 5-10 percent of your total wattage to these lamps. For a 1000-watt garden use 100 watts of special lighting.
Adding UV-B light to your garden will enhance your marijuana naturally, without "special formulas" and chemicals.

i use the 10.0 uvb out put cfl reptile bulb from the pet store!! (wink)[/

how far away do u have to have the bulb away from ur plants

Harvest: Part 3 has lost some weight already... checking for readiness for the jar, I took them down, felt, fluffed, weighed. Still a tad moist, weighing 46g, not quite ready for jar. Very soon, though.

46/101= 0.445, or 55% loss in weight, so far. Nowhere near where it would be, and what the losses were previously experienced under regular 12/12. By three days almost 70% loss was previously observed. There is hope from the Diminishing Light Schedule for flower.

Back
Top Bottom