PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Hey 420, since I'm going to start this new SOG I'll be starting a new journal. This one has run long enough already. Hopefully I'll have the tent setup and the Chemdog 91 will be in their pots by this evening. I'll start the new journal then.
That will be Chemdog, Xmas Bud and Blueberry! :volcano-smiley:
You know im down. Be nice to get in on a pennywise thread from the beginning before it starts getting like 2-3 pages deep per day lol.
Loving that line up man. Ive got my eye on Blue Ice OG from seedsman for the blueberry comparative which im gonna get with my 50$ prize. Included will be 10 bruce banger regs and whatevers left ill see what barneys farm pieces i can get. Possibly Gorilla zkittlez :drool:

Ya made me think of a time way back whenever.... I found this really cool ass piece of driftwood.. So I took it home and placed in it front of the fireplace and started thinking of all the things I could do with it.. Went off to bed and forgot about it for a week or so.. Well hidden in one of the knot holes or crevices must have been 4 or 5 egg cases and with the warmth,, they started hatching.. Millions of baby praying mantis all over the house.. 100's of them on all the window sills.. Oh well.. Shit happens.........
That a too damn funny woody!I worked with this kid a few weeks back. His senior prank was ordering thousands of crickets and leaving them in the school. Well when his principal had enough he started vacuuming them up, at which point the kid called PETA on the poor guy lmfao. I laughed pretty hard at that

Hey 420, since I'm going to start this new SOG I'll be starting a new journal. This one has run long enough already. Hopefully I'll have the tent setup and the Chemdog 91 will be in their pots by this evening. I'll start the new journal then.
Im
There man not much use but there to learn more anyways lol

i couldnt help but laugh at that @TheMadDabber... Just sad what this world is coming to though... Peta this, peta that..i love animals but crickets :rolleyes:... Smoke break lol
Oh this kid isnt an animal protection guy at all they harvests moose caribou and he even goes commercial fishing. That poor principal must have been so relieved when he graduated lmfao!!

Back
Top Bottom