1st Grow - Soil - Apollo 600W HPS/MH - 4x4 Tent

so I was able to upload these pics. you can see how they perked up. I tried to get scrog uploaded but still wont do it. will take new pics and re download them.

41444.jpg

31861.jpg

22330.jpg

16651.jpg

little update time, I am still seeing issues with my plants. new growth is acting really odd and seems to be growing slower. I am going to post in pest section soon if I cannot get it figured out. I was thinking zinc def but I have been feeding my babies FF Grow Big, and Big Bloom and some cal mag. here are some pics below (I wish I would of made strings on my scrog tighter across so plants cant move them as much)

20160202_092246.jpg

20160202_092250.jpg

scrog213.jpg

20160202_092239.jpg

20160202_092233.jpg

20160202_092217.jpg

the White Widows seem to have got the worst of it. any ideas? would LOVE to hear them. I am leaving the Country for 5 days and I am kinda sorta in panic mode lol.
:jawdropper: thanks for looking! :thumb:

have u considered using great white mycorhizal from plant success? not saying it will cure ur plants but its gives them a well deserved kick in the ass when they need it.

it is worth every cent.....says it all on the bottle....killer roots for killer plants....its a fungus that promotes secondary root growth. awesome stuff...i wont grow without it

little update time, I am still seeing issues with my plants. new growth is acting really odd and seems to be growing slower. I am going to post in pest section soon if I cannot get it figured out. I was thinking zinc def but I have been feeding my babies FF Grow Big, and Big Bloom and some cal mag. here are some pics below (I wish I would of made strings on my scrog tighter across so plants cant

the White Widows seem to have got the worst of it. any ideas? would LOVE to hear them. I am leaving the Country for 5 days and I am kinda sorta in panic mode lol.
Evening Newgrower. I know when you monster crop it will slow your growth down by a few weeks or so. Just keep what your doing and they should be fine. Also might want to use some micro feed for them. The recipe for it is in my journal. For making the string tighter on your scrog i would suggest using small screws to wrap the string around and use just one string without cutting it.Make sure to weave the string when making it . Makes for a tighter scrog bud. Hope this info helps you out man. Btw your girls are looking lovely i must say.

Hey everyone, quick update! Sorry I have been MIA for the people sub'd along. I am currently out of the country and get back on sunday. I have my buddy looking after my babies. He sent me a pic and the WW were really dropping. They were extremely thirsty so I had him water them. I am hopeing they are alright this morning. This is the longest I have been away normally I would be nervous but during this trip I asked my beautiful girlfriend of 6 yrs to be my fiance :) she said yes!!. (I know 6yrs is a long time lol). So i havent been thinking about them as much down here. Anywhoo, I get home tomorrow and I plan on spending a couple hours in my room to change/clean things up. Smokers420, I am going to try changing my Scrog netting like you suggest. That definitely sounds lIke a better plan of attack. Thanks for the advice! Since I have no smoke down here, smoke one for me my friends!

Thanks Tonto!
Also, I just checked and looks like today is day 65 in veg. I think I am going to flip when I get back. Still going to do some training on them for the first week or 2. Anybody do any monster cropping during the first few days of flower? Or is it best to be done monster cropping before the flip?;

hey guys, sorry just checking in for a quick update. life has been busy and is going to be busy for the next couple weeks. I am day 8 in to flower as well :cheer: I feel bad about not giving my babies the attention they deserve. I was getting upset with the deficiency I could not seem to kick so I decided its time to go full strength on nutrients and order the rest of the Fox Farm products I was going to get. So last week my FF besti blooms, open sesame, and Cha Ching came in the mail. I have started feeding them by the Fox Farm feeding schedule that came with my products. My next feeding will be Week 6 with 12/12 lights if you dont have the Schedule that is:
3tsp Big Bloom
2tsp Grow Big
2tsp Tiger Bloom
.25tsp Open Sesame
then I also add 5ml of Cal-Mag because my plants were showing signs of Magnesium deficiency.

they have absolutely loved the feedings. Plants seem to be a healthy looking color and the weird twisting of leaves and slightly deformed looking growth is starting to get better. I think I am going to trim these babies up and cut all the leaves blocking light from bud sites tomorrow once they wake up.

Smokers420, I was actually starting to worry about that. now that I flipped do you think I will be alright with the 3g pots? or do I still need to worry about it being root bound during flower? my next crop I am going to do a better Scrog, I am letting this one rock the way it is this time around. they are hard to work around lol.

20160214_201848.jpg

20160214_201842.jpg

20160214_201825.jpg

20160214_201822.jpg

thanks for the advice and stopping by to take a look! :Namaste:

Hey guys, little update for the journal today. its day 16 in flower and its smelling and looking Awesome in there. temps staying between 73-77 degrees F during day, drops down to 63 degrees F at night. Its been pretty smooth sailing so far, which has been kind of nice :)
I am finally seeing little buds and I think the stretching should stop very very soon. I am watering Biancas today with regular distilled water, no nutes this time around. Have been feeding them in average of every 4-5 days now.

Smokers420, I am nervous to check the roots lol. to do that I would just have to cut off scrog? they are in smart pots now so that as well makes me kind of worried, normally I cut it off when I take them out of the pot. I guess I have a hard time being able to tell if the growth is slow right now or now. they look healthy but if its possibly slowing growth down I need to get some bigger pots and more dirt coming lol :smokin:

here are some pics
20160223_102813.jpg

20160223_102757.jpg

20160223_102555.jpg

20160223_102326.jpg

20160223_102322.jpg

20160223_102305.jpg

thanks for looking everyone :thanks: :thumb:

Hey New Grower! I recently came across your forum and thought the setup was pretty close to mine, (400w hps/mh with soil) but I was using cfls there for the vegging and flower for a few weeks. Your setup looks great! I have yet to make a forum, I'll start one with the begining of my second grow from seed to harvest :) hope it's okay if I sit in, I've done all kinds of studying and I'd love to see some other ops :) thanks again!

I would love to have you along Wattze, journals are awesome, I cant tell you how many times I have come to my own journal to reference a date or time I did something! hope to see you're journal soon! and thank you for the kind words :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom