1st Grow - Soil - Apollo 600W HPS/MH - 4x4 Tent

so I have been noticing the tips of some of my plants are almost turning white/twisting upside down? kind of making me worried now that I am seeing it on more than one plant. any ideas on what it could be?
20160124_095324.jpg

20160124_095322.jpg

20160124_095316.jpg

20160120_1114471.jpg

thanks hope to hear some suggestions :passitleft:

so I have been noticing the tips of some of my plants are almost turning white/twisting upside down? kind of making me worried now that I am seeing it on more than one plant. any ideas on what it could be?
20160124_095324.jpg

20160124_095322.jpg

20160124_095316.jpg

20160120_1114471.jpg

thanks hope to hear some suggestions :passitleft:

That definitely looks like a zinc deficiency to me mate. Or magnesium. I got this information here: Cannabis Nutrient and Deficiency Table

A reputable bank in the uk with quite a bit of useful information for its consumers.

Another useful disease guide-TONS of information and relative pictures of different stages.: Complete Guide To Sick Plants « Bugs, Pests & Diseases « OpenGrow
:Namaste:

well I have my Scrog built, will throw it on tonight or tomorrow. As for my issue with the zinc, I think I am going to try some of my FF nutes which have a little zinc in them. So I plan on holding off for another day or 2 then watering with some nutes added. I still cannot upload pics for some reason. If anyone else is having that issue let me know so I can stop going crazy thinking its my computer lol.

well I have my Scrog built, will throw it on tonight or tomorrow. As for my issue with the zinc, I think I am going to try some of my FF nutes which have a little zinc in them. So I plan on holding off for another day or 2 then watering with some nutes added. I still cannot upload pics for some reason. If anyone else is having that issue let me know so I can stop going crazy thinking its my computer lol.

Dang, I really wanna see pictures of your scrog. Thinking about making one out of pvc for my tent once I can stuff her full of autos! :cheer:

Really hope you can figure out what it is, lol. What all did you use for it? And how high will it be sitting from the top of the pots?
No luck with the nails?

alright well, I have successfully been able to upload pics twice but I can not get any more to upload again lol. idk what is going on.

so sorry for the bulk of pics, I uploaded many as I could before it crashed again.

here are some pics, some of them are from a day or 2 ago. I just watered my WW right before I took these. they got kina of droopy when I watered them and took them out of light for a little bit. They were reaching to the light before I watered.

I will be setting my SCrog on tonight or tomorrow as of now.
ww173.jpg

I did decided a few days ago to give the Amnesia Trance another shot at training her, and she responded well so I also cut some inner leaves off. she seem to be doing good minus the possible zinc issue like all the other plants. (tips twisting?)
AT2.jpg

20160126_110508.jpg

20160126_110453.jpg

20160126_110436.jpg

20160126_110433.jpg

20160126_110425.jpg

20160126_110411.jpg

20160124_0953241.jpg

20160124_0953221.jpg

20160124_0953161.jpg

20160120_1114472.jpg

yes I should have waited another day or 2. I got a bit antsy with the zinc issue and tried to help them, which hurt them a bit more :oops: going to let them run a couple days and see what happens.

Definitelyy. Remember, letting your girls go a little bit too long without water isn't all that bad for them. Yeah, it'll stress them out a little, stunt their growth for 1/2 a day or so; but when you drown them and overwater, it causes A LOT of damage, in a very small amount of time.
Cheers mate.
:Namaste:

it must of because they instantly drooped with in 2 mins of watering lol. I will just have to be extra nice to them next few days is all... I hope..

looking at it on the bright side, now my Biancas and Amnesia Trance have time to catch up to the WW :cheer:

it must of because they instantly drooped with in 2 mins of watering lol. I will just have to be extra nice to them next few days is all... I hope..

Smoke a bowl with them, let them know it'll be okay. As long as you're careful for the next day or so, they'll be fine! :cheer:
The white does look a little better though, it might just be the pictures, but it looks like it's going down a bit!

yeah the droopiness kind of took away the twisting that was happening with them, when I watered I added 1tsp of Fox Farm Grow Big in the gallon of water. It has zinc in it so I figured why not, its been roughly 3 weeks in this soil with no nutes. I just went and checked on them and my gosh they are reaching for the light like crazy lol.
:surf:

Back
Top Bottom