Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

Indigo tumble weed

just a random entry here. i know my autos are based on ruderalis and diesel genetics. and they do flower VERY quickly, think it was like 25 days from the seed cracking to seeing nice long white pistils. but im a little dissapointed its only like 7 inches tall and im not expecting huge yields, but it should be quite high in CBD as its showing very strong ruderalis dominance.

i am very tempted to cross this sweet fast bud no2 with my dela haze beast. that should slow it down a little bit, increase its natural height and yeilds and up the THC somewhat.

one question i do have. can you cross any generation with any other...ie mothers and sons, brothers and sisters, great grandma stepping in for some hot action with the latest stud e.t.c. i understand the basics of trait breeding but are there any dangers at all in pairing the wrong breeders, or are they total libertarians and anything goes, lol

Plants are indiscriminate with who they will pollinate. And unlike the animal kingdom, a limited gene pool is a GOOD thing when talking about breeding. Mothers, uncles, cousins, sisters, grandparents, whatever.

yeah it all depends what your looking for in a name bro.

it took a bloody long time to find a word begining with P that related to sleep.

purple pandiculation or quiloqially "JanDre's purple pandiculator" sounds funny as hell and is related to the effect.
but if you want to squeeze any more creative juice from me i need your intentions.
do you want the name to stick in the mind, or to relate to the effect or the smoke report you gave or to its heratage or?

if it has anything to do with that smoke report then you have lost me. that went totally over my head...asphalt?? wtf, lol
im afraid my pallete is more like mild/strong harsh/smooth grassy/aromatic. whilst my nose and brain could probably identify most strains ive ever learned the name of...i would find it impossible to convert it into words =/
Okay, blame it on cultural differences here, but, you do know what asphalt is, right? I don't know what they call it there, but it's the tar-and-gravel pavement material that is laid hot and employs the use of a steam roller to compact, smooth, and level.

To me, some strains smell very earthy, or musty. Most "kush" strains are that to me in spades. There are also strains that smell of skunk, some smell pungent and sour, others smell sweet, in the sense of candy, and yet others smell sweet, thinking of falling rain.

This one has the distinct characteristic of not tasting how it smells. It's a rare thing for me not to taste what I smell in a strain, and this one threw me for a loop with its flavor profile. And before you ask, I know exactly what asphalt tastes like: I've "eaten it" quite a lot in my time. I used to be quite the daredevil, and even was a freestyle runner before it was "cool". Of course, now, I'm paying for those numerous impacts with pavement, that are just taken as "part of the fun" and wish I had taken better care of my knees and back. C'est la vie...

As far as a name, I'm looking for something that hints at lineage, as well as describes the effect. Tough, I know, but there it is.

Hmmm... I'll have to think on that one a bit more. Can you expand on why this came to mind?

not to say that your bud looked airy(i know it isnt) but I just had one of those moments when I saw some of the last pics with all the hairs going every wich way and I could hear spurs on the saloon floor and the clock chimming noon. the tumble weed blowing acrossed the street. the kind of smoke that after you smoked there would only be one man(or woman) standing! and I know you favor purple:)

your journal moves quick, im away for a few days and i got a whole lot of reading to do, im going back a few pages to catch up,

haha yeah i know what asphalt is, we call it tarmac (as in tar and macadam) we use asphalt too now, but the name stayed the same.

i just meant it was strange to use as a description for weed. had images of those stuffy people swilling wine glasses decriping all these 'notes', i would be like...'yup tastes like wine...oh im sorry, tastes like good wine' :rofl:

i will give the name some considerable thought.
i know its a bit of a 'who's your daddy' strain, but can you recap what genetics you know are in it.

im back and getting caught up, but all these journals full of bud is not helping me much, i got plenty of bud but cant smoke none of it, but after monday morning i cant have a nice smoke and get back to normality

Sweet looking buds. Looks like they had some hella long pistils on them flowers. Hat's off for your timing on the crystals. I seen ya throwing acouple names out for CBD's I found a list that might intrest ya, CBD Strains;
Sour Tsunami
Harlequin
Omrita Rx3
Jamaican Lion
Cannatonic
Juanita la Lagrimosa
Misty
Good Medicine
Maz's Cheese
TB x OGK
OG Afghani
Jamaican Skunk
Atomic Jam
Downtown Diesel
Cotton Candy x Diesel
Sugaree x Blue Diesel
Alot of these I've never seen before but someone might see something intresting. Hope the smokes as sweet as the bud looks.
Keepm Green

Sweet looking buds. Looks like they had some hella long pistils on them flowers. Hat's off for your timing on the crystals. I seen ya throwing acouple names out for CBD's I found a list that might intrest ya, CBD Strains;
Sour Tsunami
Harlequin
Omrita Rx3
Jamaican Lion
Cannatonic
Juanita la Lagrimosa
Misty
Good Medicine
Maz's Cheese
TB x OGK
OG Afghani
Jamaican Skunk
Atomic Jam
Downtown Diesel
Cotton Candy x Diesel
Sugaree x Blue Diesel
Alot of these I've never seen before but someone might see something intresting. Hope the smokes as sweet as the bud looks.
Keepm Green

Hey, wood, thanks for the list. That actually had a couple that I didn't know about! Sour Tsunami, and Cannatonic are two of those that I've been looking at really hard, but can't seen to get around here.

Juanita la Lagrimosa, however, I didn't even know about, and some quick research shows me that I might be able to mail-order some.... hmmm... Thank you VERY MUCH!

Updated list of Strains reported as high-CBD

Name/reported by:

Women's Collective Stinky Purple - Project CBD (approximately 9% CBD to 1.2% THC)
Cotton Candy Diesel - Project CBD
Omrita Rx3 - Project CBD & SPARCS (approximately 8.5% CBD to 5.5% THC)
Harlequin - Project CBD & SPARCS (approximately 8.5% CBD to 5.5% THC)
Jamaican Lion - Project CBD (approximately 8.5% CBD to 5.5% THC)
True Blueberry x OG Kush - Project CBD & Steep Hill Labs
Rx Red - Project CBD & Harborside Health Center CA
Soma A-plus - Harborside Health Center CA
Pineapple Thai - Herbal Solutions CA
Cannatonic - Treating Yourself Magazine (reports vary, between approx 20% and 6.92% CBD)
Sour Tsunami - PureAnalytics Lab, Sounthern Humboldt Seed Collective (12.9% CBD)
Granny Derkel - PureAnalytics Lab, Sounthern Humboldt Seed Collective (10.1% CBD)
Sugaree x Blue Diesel - PureAnalytics Lab, Sounthern Humboldt Seed Collective (11.2% CBD)
My OG Kush - PureAnalytics Lab (unknown %)
La Sanadora or Dolce Canna - from Resin Seeds (10.2% CBD)
Misty - 13%CBD from Reclining Buddha (13% CBD)
Good Medicine - unknown reporting Montana, clone only (9.03% CBD)
Juanita la Lagrimosa - Reggae Seeds (8% CBD)
The Grail - F1 seeds DocD (7% CBD)
(Not Barney's) Red Dragon - local testing (10.89 % CBD to 5.20 THC)
Sweetie Kush - local testing (12.19% CBD and 9.65% THC)

AK1's Lemon kush!! 15%THC and 8%CBD

I think I'll figure out some way to get hold of that breeder and see if I can get a cut, or seeds, or something. that one just sounds really, really good. I hear he's somewhere up north, or near it. I hear lately though, that he let peer pressure him into taking off his geek glasses in lieu of some damned cartoon from when we were groin' up.

Sigh... 94 days from seed and they're still not done.... I'm waiting as patiently as I can for these four to finish before I reset the box for SCroG, but dayumm... c'mon ladies! Finish up in there!

Hooked up the ole USB extension cord and looked at tryches. Have mostly cloudy, but still have some clear. I'm waiting for a LOT more amber, for the facemelt/couchlock to enhance the sleepy effect of this bud. I so badly want my beloved to have a restful sleep. She cries sometimes it gets so bad. She and I both suffer from insomnia, she, worse than me. I've had it so bad before that I've been up 3-5 days... She blew me outa the water with 8 last week. That ended with the last test smoke on the top buds from this plant, so there's a lot riding on this bud coming, and I DO NOT want to screw it up.

Back
Top Bottom