Mono's Monster 2.0

The Aftermath

IMG_2561_1_.JPG

One of the buds at start of cure

IMG_2562_1_.JPG

All looks good. 400g+ from 1 plant done in soil is mighty impressive. I would be happy with that weight or even half that weight from my autos. They have been in the cupboard in the dark since 1pm yesterday as parents were here for the night. Once they leave then they will be straight back out. Hope the 24 hours or so of darkness will do them no harm or hope it really good for them.

Do do you wash first then trim or do you trim then wash?

All looks good. 400g+ from 1 plant done in soil is mighty impressive. I would be happy with that weight or even half that weight from my autos. They have been in the cupboard in the dark since 1pm yesterday as parents were here for the night. Once they leave then they will be straight back out. Hope the 24 hours or so of darkness will do them no harm or hope it really good for them.

Do do you wash first then trim or do you trim then wash?

I'm sure they will be fine so long as they are only young. The last two grows I've done now has had the plant under 24 - 36 hours darkness mid flower and it doesn't seem to have caused any problems.

I trimmed the buds (more a side shear than anything else) then washed them with the intention of removing any extra leaves after they had dried a little, In the end I just jarred them to cure lol

On another note the new seeds arrived today (only ordered them yesterday) so they will be germinated to join the others in veg ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom