Capt Blast Moving Indoors - A Utility Shed Perpetual

Beautiful garden. I'm never that organized... I run much more hap-hazard outdoor jungle.

I ran out to Avery Island a few years ago. When you park at the Tabasco plant, the smell of peppers just permeates the entire area. Very funny.
If you ever go, make a side trip over to Eunice and catch the 'Cajun Grand Ole Opry' at the Liberty Theater. It's an awesome show that runs most every weekend.

Beautiful garden. I'm never that organized... I run much more hap-hazard outdoor jungle.

I ran out to Avery Island a few years ago. When you park at the Tabasco plant, the smell of peppers just permeates the entire area. Very funny.
If you ever go, make a side trip over to Eunice and catch the 'Cajun Grand Ole Opry' at the Liberty Theater. It's an awesome show that runs most every weekend.

I loved that little garden, fortunately I sold that house in Waveband about 1 year before the storm, and of course it all got washed away, was about 3 blocks off the beach back behind the old Catholic Church on the Beach. What a mess we all went through with that bitch!

Been to both a few times actually Tead, great show @ the liberty and Avery Island is ; well, incredible to me. Back in the day Worked out of Morgan City and traveled to Cameron and Intracoastal City to and from the boat and would make those side trips, I like it down that part of the bayou, that's Cajun Country for sure in the Atchafalaya River Basin.

:high-five:

Back in the day Worked out of Morgan City and traveled to Cameron and Intracoastal City to and from the boat and would make those side trips, I like it down that part of the bayou, that's Cajun Country for sure in the Atchafalaya River Basin.

It's a different world down that way. Hell, your trips probably stayed mostly in deep water. You find your way back into the inner swamps and it's even a completely different word. I have a friend that grew up in a shack on the swamp... he tells the best stories with a great cajun accent.

Good advice on never comparing I believe. Now on the yield of the BD I may differ as last year and this year all HSO's phenos appear the same. Last year was brutally hot and dry and as you remember I was never home to properly care for them, plus they had a a couple weeks head start. I truly will heed this idea, I like it a lot! And I know you say you never give advice, so strike that please.

Hope you're enjoying a great weekend, of course I'm @ work but better than at a crowded ass beach town with traffic and pilgrims everywhere!

:circle-of-love:

Hello Capn!

Weekend was hectic, work, play, Bapple the youngers arrival. It was also the hottest 2 days so far this summer, 38C heat on Saturday.....

Being out and about when Joe Public and his wife are out in force is tedious anywhere and worse on high days and holidays.

Stay well Captain :Namaste::ciao::ganjamon:

OK so I've gone missing again, hotter than hades, working 7 days a week and tending gardens. Anyway, my next attempt at having a stent placement is on for this upcoming wednesday down Tead's way @ the Green Wave Hospital, meeting noon with Doc (Expert on procedure, which means over 300 of this new procedure) surgery next day @ noon. Busy busy trying to get the ducks lined up and be away for 5-7 days. Hate having to leave Dixie Girl, but as I told her, I gotta have this fixed, sooner the better. I'll try and get some pics up, looks like I'll chop 4 or 5 WWxBB indoors and hang to dry just before leaving Monday night, they be ready, already have one drying she was a week ahead. I have her in a screen and hell I can't even flip the buds without having massive sticky hand! Fat, Heavy and sugary, with the exception of two that are the tallest. Put 40 gallons of water outdoors 3 days ago,that's double my normal load, trying to soak the holes and hope the clay in the bottom will hold some aqua for me, we've had no rain in a month, plenty everywhere around us but, oh well. Going to load them up with some Grow Big, Epsom, and another blast of neem, then BT, then Spinosad before leaving, one coat each day staring tonight after work.

Wish me luck and I hope to be up and running on like my old self within a month :wood:

:circle-of-love: :green_heart:

Definitely wishing you the best of luck and sending you some positive energy from up here -5000 miles away, lol.

Thanks Weaselcracker, I'm ready for some. With me being the only pilot on board my 1st vessel, they aren't allowing a vacation time, I've missed my large and crazy family vacy for the last 4 years and am going to double dip and use the surgery as a sick paid holiday on their ass. So hoping the surgery is successful come home water, cure, burp, etc, etc, and take off to the last sebastion of old florida cracker beaches in the big bend of Florida for a week of limin' all the while! Looking forward to it, taking a break and enjoying the whole fam damily!

:Namaste:

Gods Speed Captain! :hug:
Couple quick pics, got dark on me but we're pushing 6' on two, 4' + on the other 8! Looking good in the hood
420-magazine-mobile228088319.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1940131185.jpg

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh my! The fancy new one!
Kick it's tires for me and make sure they have all their ducks in a row... I may have to pay them a visit someday soon myself.

Will do, my Mom had a suit she won against the old one, she's ok with this though, heart surgeon highly recommended though a bit younger than I'd prefer. Jumping in head first all the way nonetheless.

Well today I was discharged from Tulane Hospital in New Orleans. I'd had an uncessufull normal procedure about a month ago to open a 100% total occluded right main artery. I had a great surgeon and now my cardiologist, he's been studying for this new interventanal procedure they used here in New Orleans, but is having some issues with his hospital getting on board with the new equipment and tools needed, he wanted me to feel better hence referring me to Dr. Surgeon @ Tulane in NOLA. I had lots of support from family, friends, Mom and Sister both were here for my procedure. It was a long day just waiting and laying waiting for beds in the prep room, spot on the table then a bed in the hospital last night. However we persevered and the result was a successful opening of the clogged artery and the placement of one 2" stent in the right main artery. I'm feeling blessed as I lay here in the bed after having a good lunch and a little walk around. Thanks to all for your love and support, especially Momma and and baby Sister who have had to go to great lengths to make it especially on such short notice. Love you all! God is good and I'm coming back stronger than ever.

And now I"m sitting in an apartment in the French Quarter able to walk out on the roof and overlook the MS River. Best of all probably the coolest and lowest humidity I ever experience for a mid July day in NOLA.

:Namaste:

And last but not least I decided to leave these gals go another 4 nights when I left home on Tuesday morning. They'll get the chop Saturday night.

WWXBB_right_side.JPG

WWXBB_left_side.JPG

WWXBB_111.JPG

Phat_nug_WWxBB.JPG

5x5_WWxBB.JPG

Clones in the 4x4 ready for flip:

veg_clones_4x4.JPG

4x4_next_WWxBB.JPG

These lil' gals got potted up just before I left:

Lil_guys.JPG

Can't wait to get back and check on outdoors and Sugar Shack!

:party:

Back
Top Bottom