Hunter's Perpetual - HPS - Multiple Strain Extravaganza!

Thank you very much for the compliments. I do have a grow journal but its horrible. I rambled on in the beginning and there was very little interest so I've been adding to it as I remember. I'm really doing perpetual growing so maybe now that I've actually read some well done journals I can emulate your/their style, and do it right. I jumped into growing with both feet. Put my grow together backwards and still got good results, so far. I have 2-Connie Chung, 1-Dutch Treat, 4-Jedi Kush, 2-Maui(which I put outside) and 5- Snoops Dream. I'm sure I've got overkill on the wattage now. 4k seems like a lot for 12 plants. My only goal growing is to produce quality, quantity will come once I've gotten a couple grows in. I am hoping for at least 4 oz. a plant though seeing as that's the average from what I've read. I do have a couple hundred pics uploaded. So check them out appreciate the interest.

Thank you very much for the compliments. I do have a grow journal but its horrible. I rambled on in the beginning and there was very little interest so I've been adding to it as I remember. I'm really doing perpetual growing so maybe now that I've actually read some well done journals I can emulate your/their style, and do it right. I jumped into growing with both feet. Put my grow together backwards and still got good results, so far. I have 2-Connie Chung, 1-Dutch Treat, 4-Jedi Kush, 2-Maui(which I put outside) and 5- Snoops Dream. I'm sure I've got overkill on the wattage now. 4k seems like a lot for 12 plants. My only goal growing is to produce quality, quantity will come once I've gotten a couple grows in. I am hoping for at least 4 oz. a plant though seeing as that's the average from what I've read. I do have a couple hundred pics uploaded. So check them out appreciate the interest.

I was admiring Hunter's buds, but you got it going on too, DaKindbuds. Start a thread and I'm there. I run a 1000w Hortilux too.

Yeah buddy I knew 1000w was the way to go after looking at grows on the site. Thanks its always nice to hear I'm doing right by my ladies. You know I might just start a new one soon.

If you know anyone that is torn between getting HPS or LED just send em over to take a look..:popcorn::laugh::yikes:

Thanks guys!

HPS=:adore:
LED=:hmmmm::thedoubletake::rip::high-five::rofl:

HunterNitro.........You've been Damned...........but, in a good way. :Namaste:

Nice screen Hunter! Wow, fatties! I'm following.

Thanks! This is how I usually do my supports! I actually moved them 3 times lol. They kept outgrowing it. I have them tied and they are good now. Welcome!

Yes for sure! Start up one and post it. I will check out your photos later and go through them. It sounds like you have a lot going on!!! ....Oh and there is no such thing as to much light!! =)

HPS=:adore:
LED=:hmmmm::thedoubletake::rip::high-five::rofl:

HunterNitro.........You've been Damned...........but, in a good way. :Namaste:

Hahaha I love the HPS and LED you did there. Perfect!

Thanks! I was going to do a picture update but im just going to wait until harvest! I have started the flush the beginning of the week and will harvest this weekend!!

I will give a little info on whats going on: Left closet ( the one flowering longest) is BEAUTIFUL! Monster big buds with a lot of foxtailing. There are still white pistils coming out the foxtailing bud. This girl could even go two more weeks but im going on vacation and i need to get them out. Very happy with this one.

The right girl has actually no new foxtailing and just about all the white pistils are brown. Im not to happy with this girl as her buds are actually a little smaller (and less tops) than the left girl. Something happen to her about 2 weeks ago and she completely stopped growing. I came to the conclusion that I was over watering her. I had them on the same water schedual and for some reason it seems she needed water every 3 days instead of 2 days like the other girl. I realized this last week when I couldnt figure out why she wasnt growing any more. Im not 100% sure thats what happened as they both were same clones, same pot size, same lights all the way through. But I can tell you I DID NOT like the way she started off and she did not top right. When I topped she grew out 3 tops instead of 2 and by the time flower came it turned into 1 main steam with the two side stems from the main one... I thought that cutting all the other branching off and keeping the main 15 tops they would explode into monsters... They did not live up to that to my standards. She has produced some TASTY looking buds although!

I estimate I will more than hit my 600 gram mark on my left closet (hopefully over some to compensate for the right closet).
Right closet I estimate closer to the 300-400 gram mark... (yea its that much of a difference) =(

Oh well! More to come in my grows! Pictures will be posted most likely around monday. I will harvest sunday night. Happy week to everyone and hope you are enjoying my journal!

I'm enjoying your journal very much HunterNitro, maybe a couple of pictures before you chop? I was thinking about your over watering........Hard to over water in Rockwool "Capn style". :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm enjoying your journal very much HunterNitro, maybe a couple of pictures before you chop? I was thinking about your over watering........Hard to over water in Rockwool "Capn style". :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think photos too before you chop :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom