JoeGrower's 1200 Watt Perpetual 4x8 Tent Grow

If anyone else has any recommendations of any other books let me know I love to read it helps pass the time and I'll be needing help with that for the next 6 months as my way wife has to go to an inpatient rehab due to courts sentencing even though we have been off of heroin for over 6 months now they still want her to go its been four years since the actual charge happened so its ridiculous but she wants to just do what they want and get it over with anyway I will need some good reads and my garden to pass the time so any thoughts on good books let me know

So I just texted the place I put my clone order in at waiting for my reply not positive bit they open at either 10 or 11 so should get a reply soon hope they give me good news and ask me what time I'm available for delivery asap lol so fingers crossed I really like this place so far to they were very nice and had great customer service so I don't see there being any problems

Your plants are looking great man, nice grow area too. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss ... everything else I was gonna say kinda fell away :(

It's not your fault .. it's the dogs character combined with extreme bad luck that brought this. I hope you will find your peace with it, in time. Stay strong.

Okay so a Lil update on the 3 wet dream lady's last fed with 6.4 pH water plus added the mad farmer silica I really like this stuff I use to use pro tekt years ago its also a good product I would like to try rhino skin see if I get faster better results if I don't like it I'll prolly go back to protekt my fave so far but MF isn't bad either I just have heard lots of good things about rhino skin so I would like to try anyway here's some pics right b4 lights on veg is at 18/6
IMG_20150208_104026.jpg
IMG_20150208_104007.jpg
IMG_20150208_104000.jpg

In other news my text was replied to by the clone place they said they had just received a new phone and that they were very busy at the moment and I would get a call after hours which didn't happen so I'm giving them till tonight to call me with what I want to hear or I'm gonna go through the guy I usually use he's got new strains in and he's straight up with me gives extras and will replace if any don't take he is just kinda far but its okay I just heard good things about this place liked there genetic and they were very nice and helpful no problems till this well I will let u know by tomorrow what's up

So I got a call from the place I put my clone order in at and they're ready we had 2 changes I had to make so I got two platinumm purple kush's cuz wifi OG was out and tangerine power cuz blackberry was out so those 3 cuts and 5 more strains animal cookies, banana tangie, sincity deisel, power nap, and cataract kush. I'm stoked but I really wanted the wifi and blkbry but that's just how shit goes sometimes but ill get some more from my regular Guy I go through whete i got the wet dream from he's got some new strains i want cherry pie chem d ha og plus like 10 more I wanted to try a new person though its always nice to ha e options but ya so cuts will be here Thursday night I'm stoked can't wait to get them going so I can get them flowered out and have an assortment of meds to choose from and all the different genetic to grow and work with pics up on thursday

So I'm really not looking forward to tomarrow but it has too be done gotta wake up early take my safe to run the last of her errands and drop her off at a program ordered by the courts or its the alternative which she doesn't want to have to do that so she is gonna be gone for the next 3-6 months Wich its just not the right time for this to have to happen right now but when is a good time so I guess we gotta get it over with so we can move on with our lives even though this is over something that happened for years ago and kinda just caught up to us recently so we gotta get it over with on another note tomarrow later in the day I get to go pick up my clones so that's a plus and something to keep me busy pretty much I'm just going to grow and pack my brain with loads of knowledge on the things I like love and am passionate about so I can figure a path through this land of opportunity and take advantage of this new open market and succeed in helping others in ways not everyone would try so by the time she is out I will hopefully be onto something anyway I will post up pics when I get my baby's home and pot them up and throw them in the veg room thanks for hearing me 420 peeps keep it growin

Okay so we switched it up the new place I was trying are just not ppl I really want to deal with they are just flakish and just making it more than what it should be call me say there ready and the time can deliver is that so hard but apparently that over the phone is called logistics they go over b4 we meet wow I'm over it I called my regular dude up and I pick them up tomarrow black water og, cherry pie, J1, girl scout cookies, Skywalker og , gorilla glue, super lemon haze, and hells angel og so ya I'm stoked just call and u can go get ur order next day same day if I wanted but had a lot going on today

Thanks smokey ya I'm kinda glad things worked out how they did and I know the guy's been honest so far about his genetics I've got b4 so I don't have to worry about that I got the wet dream from my last grow from him I got cherry pie and gsc from him b4 to

Okay so I'm gonna close this journal out and start a new one since I got new strains and I am gonna build two 3x3 rooms and since the perpetual part of this grow wasn't so perpetual lol anyway I still got a harvest out of it thanks to everyone who joined me and hope u continue on with me to the next one thanks...

Hey everyone I have the new journal up and going hope you come to join me in my next adventure and thanks to all who joined and helped me thru this journal with it being my first and being new to the site I was glad to have all the help everyone gave me to successfully get through my first grow since a 4-5 year intermission from growing I appreciate it and to 420magazine for giving us growers a place to document our grows and learn from veteran growers and get very specific help from the grow community cuz the can see ur plants and assess the situation. Well that's it for this one see y'all in the next one.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom