JoeGrower's 1200 Watt Perpetual 4x8 Tent Grow

Ya I don't think it shouldn't be that hard to fix plus prolly only about 3 more weeks of feedings I'm gonna flush em out then start feeding regiment again also some one told me beastie blooms can cuase a note lock out due to being so high in one nuts its blocking out others cuasing a deficiency so sounds most likely the problem even though I read lightly with that trio any way give an update in a few days see if it fixed up by then

whats up joegrower619 - nice set up - 4 FEET by 8 FEET tent - hahahaha JK JK - just being funny lol - but no really nice setup - ill join this one. I live about an hour North of you :)

Haha that's good FEET I like that u got a sense of humor and thanks for joining i appreciate it and that's not far at all an hour I'm going to check ur journals out something funny is out of my friends the ones I'm closest with started out because of a misunderstandings so it looks like we might becoming buddies lol imma shoot over to ur spot now so see ya there

Haha that's good FEET I like that u got a sense of humor and thanks for joining i appreciate it and that's not far at all an hour I'm going to check ur journals out something funny is out of my friends the ones I'm closest with started out because of a misunderstandings so it looks like we might becoming buddies lol imma shoot over to ur spot now so see ya there

doesnt it always workout like that! haha im gonna PM you

Re: Joes first Journal help apreciated- 5 Wet Dream Soil 4x8 Tent 1200Watts

okay so my title is not at all what i put but don't know how to change it so i'm sticking with it i'm gonna update some pics i from today i need help why are my plants leaves yellowing like this

you can hit the triangle with an exclamation point under any post and tell them you wanna change the name of your journal and what to change it to - usually change within 24 hours :)

Subscribed joegrower619.

So I finally have put a couple clones in soil after the whole setback and the recut with clonex Been over a month there looking sadly not pic worthy at all so hopefully I can pretty them up again dosed them with b1 and roots excel. Hopefully the rest show roots b4 they die on me update on the flowering ladies tomorrow when I give them a feeding they got one pH watering and then a sledgehammer flush and I'm gonna start back feeding again hopefully things go smooth no more yellowing leaves

Yeah clan cannabis I was devastated losing those I was babying the shit out of them I didn't go back I there till today mixed the soil up with new soil in the bags and planted a couple clones in them its okay gonna get some new genetics around Xmas hopefully sooner cuz I'm behind on my perpetual cuz my clones had a setback and my sprouts are gone so gotta catch up but I gotta do want I can and that's it it will be on track soon

hey joegrower - just bought a strawberry diesel mother plant - will be taking probly 10-20 clones from her this week and will be ready in about 21 days FYI :)

she is 4 ft tall!!!!!!!!

Oh hell ya might need to make a trip haven't had any strawberry diesel in a minute it's the strawberry cough x with diesel right sound suber tasty

probly gonna cut her down tonight :)

Ya I think I'm gonna grab a few clones here in the next week or so hopefully urs are done around the same time that would work out perfect

just put them in the cloner last night - with some rapid root and aquashield :)

You should give them a little more light to tighten up those internodes. LST and pruning will help keep it short and branching outwards. Don't be scared to snap a branch here or there, the plant will fix itself. Just bend the branches where you want them and kink the branch underneath the node you want on top of your bush. The branches will get thicker and your buds will too.

how far away are your lights from the top of your canopy? :)

Back
Top Bottom