JoeGrower's 1200 Watt Perpetual 4x8 Tent Grow

So I can't think of any reason the clones wouldn't work except the gel I used was my first time and it was a sample so I ran to the shop and got clonex and re did them and there already 10 days old so i hope it works but they still are healthy and green so should be fine also i got mighty wash just to keep on the safe side since that closet incident and a magnifying loupe but think I wanna trade it out for the other one that is 60x-100x harder to see with those but 40x really just don't work for what I need it for plus I got a free gallon of the worm tea they brew so that was cool hope the clones work out for me cuz that would be a loss I've never had problems like this with my cuts well here's a couple pics of what I got and some plant shots plus my wife took one of me and my puppy grow master in training always in my lap as soon as I get in the tent eager to check the plant with me haha
IMG_20141128_225959.jpg
IMG_20141128_230302.jpg
IMG_20141128_230059.jpg
IMG_20141128_230443.jpg
IMG_20141128_230834.jpg
IMG_20141128_230903.jpg

Ya im pretty sure that was the cause but I also feel that they prolly had those sample for a long time like they were old or sat in the heat or something cuz I know rooting gel is supposed to be kept in a cool dark place so that's what I'm guessin

So I wanna throw up a pic of the never ending clones 2 weeks went by no roots starting so I re cut and used clonex this time cuz that's all I have ever used and the sample of root it I got I guess just didn't do it that's all I can think so they are still green and healthy looking so should pop soon hopefully its been almost a week now since I re cut so hopefully they root soon just gonna leave em be and keep up on the spraying till I see a root pop
IMG_20141203_162659.jpg
IMG_20141203_162642.jpg

So gave a feeding yesterday I'm 3 days from being 1 month into 12/12 so 4 wks
Here's what they were fed 2gals.water
6 tsp big bloom
4 tsp tiger bloom
1 tsp microbe brew
1/2 tsp beasty bloom
2 tsp nuts
2 tsp silica
After the feeding I was cleaning ugly leafs and I noticed duhn duhn daah my runt was going hermie sux pretty sure I caught it soon enough plus foilar sprays made it impossible for any pollinatio I can't see any signs on any others at all so I hope I'm in the clear Plus it was a runt so not a big loss but also the reason it went hermie I'm assuming should have left it in veg and nursed her more but shoulda woulda coulda to late now so just keep my fingers crossed the rest of this grow goes unhitched its been strange all the things that I haven't experinced in past growing all happened in this one grow kind of glad cuz no better way than to learn from your own mistakes or experiences so that's it for now hope everyone else is having better luck than me keep it green 420 thanks

Plus I lost my 7 headband sprouts last night due to someone else's stupidity and I woke up to no plants they were just gone and I was texted the worst explanation so I'm leaving it at that and this is how the rest of my night went j1 crumble, wonder women, lemon diesel. Pics
IMG_20141206_002622.jpg
IMG_20141206_002811.jpg
IMG_20141206_003142.jpg
IMG_20141206_003230.jpg
IMG_20141206_003559.jpg
IMG_20141206_003714.jpg
IMG_20141206_003729.jpg
IMG_20141206_004218.jpg
IMG_20141204_003823.jpg

Oh my brother in aw brought his Xbox one over I just have a ps3 but call of duty mostly played advanced warfare its pretty cool grand theft auto 5 is fun haven't been playing to much lately gotta get some new games or get Xbox 1 but I want to put my money in to grow shit too much now lol I could get an led for the price of an xbox1 by the way this will work right its unsulphered
IMG_20141206_203329.jpg

Aight cool thanks doc and ya I hate how some hydro store are if its not there product or a product there promoting it won't work but not all of them are like that like one of the places I went to I was trying to get a deal on 2 600 watt setups and it was 369 was the best but he gave me his friends number and I go two 600 setups for 150 so that was cool and he gives me info on shit I can get at HD or eBay for cheaper so it's cool he's the exception

It honestly makes for better business I just sent my resume in to a couple shops hoping to get hired but Im also gonna b starting school soon the local community college has a big cultivation and botany section so I'm gonna take the classes I believe there are 5 classes I'm going to take soils, plant propigation, plant pest and disease, ornamental horticulture wich is fruiting flowering or budding types of plants nutrients they need pruning topping and defoliation techniques all around how to grow a plant and what its needs are and to make it as healthy as possible so I'm gonna take them cuz I really don't have much else going on in my life right now and its something I'm interested in and it will also look good on a resume for trying to get any type of job in that industry and it doesn't hurt to gain knowledge so I'm looking forward to that it should be fun and challenging cuz I never liked school but I also never was interested in math English any of that stuff prolly why I dropped out and just got my GED when I turned 18

Ya I figured it can't hurt and I'm not doing much else at the moment and thanks maybe if I get an interview and tell them that is the reason I would need to be flexible cuz of the classes might help me out here also I'm going to apply at a couple nursery's to they're cool too and one is has a Lil old lady and her daughter are the only workers so I have a good feeling I can get I there they gotta need someone to carry bags of soil clay pots the heavy shit so who knows just something to keep busy and a Lil money in my pocket plus a discount would be nice lol

Ur talking about my seedling headbands from the other journal i was doing well my roommate left the door open Cuz they were in an empty room any way dogs got in there and they were playing and I had transplanted a night or so b4 but no one goes in their but me so I kinda left the full bag of happy frog standing in front of my plants any way it got knocked over also knocks one side of light down first and in one swipe it looks like chopped most of them and what that didn't take out completely the soil bag did no bringing them back and Im not mad at my dogs cuz they ate my plants b4 then I broke them of that and they're just curious rough Lil pups and it was my roommates fault for being in their at all and leaving the door open on top of that sux but shit happens new clones soon and think I'm gonna order some seeds this xmas so it is what it is can't change it

Okay so were early into week 5 right now got some nug shot things are going pretty good with the lady's but this has showed up i m guessing to flush that's my go to is this nitrogen or magnesium deficiency let me know what u think or if I should do something else beside flush
IMG_20141210_194456.jpg
IMG_20141210_194523.jpg
IMG_20141210_194409.jpg
IMG_20141210_194544.jpg
IMG_20141210_194303.jpg
IMG_20141210_194237.jpg
IMG_20141210_194249.jpg

Back
Top Bottom