Capt Blast Moving Indoors - A Utility Shed Perpetual

got back home last night around 2100 hrs went to chop the flower room and flip the veg tent. Missing Dixie, can't pick her up until tomorrow but going to get out and check the outdoor girls w/o her this evening. Good to be back. Flowering buds got phat last 5 days, expect 2-3 zips from each, very phat, heavy and hard buds, smoke is incredibly perfect for me. I did have 2 taller phenos in this batch of 7 that the buds just aren't as phat as the others, but pretty damn phat nonetheless.

Switched my light bulb to a new 600 watt HPS in the 5x5 flower tent from the old 1k. Chopped the 6 remaining WWxBB & hung them up as a whole plant to dry. Phone pics not the best but here ya go any who:

sugar4.jpg

harvest_moon.jpg

good_Phat.jpg

from_top.jpg

fatten_up.jpg

chop_suey.jpg

moved these 12 girls over & under the 600 watt has and flipped:

got_the_flip.jpg

drying tents:

upside_down.jpg

drying_time.jpg

drying12.jpg

It is simply amazing how much better I feel with blood flowing as it should! DR says take it easy for a week, can't wait to put the new stent to a test. Thanks everyone for looking out, your thoughts and prayers were appreciated greatly. I'm back!!!

:Namaste: :high-five: :circle-of-love:

Got out to the outdoor girls yesterday. We had a huge wind come through while I was out of down, blew down corn fields and limbs & such all over the yard and property. Had 3 of my taller plants 7 footers laid over pretty good and one smaller one. I really have only 3-4 tall plants, think my soil is a bit light this year. Would love to carry some heavier for a top coat but just unable right now. I carried 20 gallons of water out there yesterday and doing the same this afternoon. Probably against dr's orders, and feeling pretty sore from it, but it's great to have no arm & chest pains while exerting myself for the first time in nearly 2 years. Cool thing is that the wind did some training for me and the side branches on 2 of these laid over girls are shooting for the stars. Building some stealth stakes and will start spreading and tying down next couple of days. The Blue dreams are the tallest with the ASD, Trainwreck and SLH are all fairly short around 4-5 feet but bushy and healthy.

I had thought that planting in this old growth clearcut would really spike my girls, but now believe that last years planting among the old row crop fields that had been converted into young wildlife trees was better, though I did change my soil mixture some. Learn as we go. I'm thinking we got a long way to go but not seeing much stretch and one plant is on the run to finish early. I'm not sure what she is (need to go back through my post to figure it out) as all but 2 of my 10 markers are now gone for whatever reason. Anyway here's the girl, she's about 7 foot that is going full on into flower:

IMG_20160718_193536327.jpg

IMG_20160718_193533578.jpg

IMG_20160718_193530232_HDR.jpg

A laid over plant:

IMG_20160718_195545936.jpg

IMG_20160718_195554349.jpg

And the biggest girl:

IMG_20160718_194344656_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160718_194339554_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160718_194334633_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160718_193639093_HDR.jpg

Weird how this year I've prepared and taken better care of the outdoor girls and they aren't near performing like last years, but the verdict is still a couple months away.

Been on the all night trim binge with the 6 WWxBB I just harvested from the Sugar Shack, not real impressed with the yield, but the buds are gorgeous and fat. I think the heat in the shack really slowed them down. Lots of stuff to do to remedy that now that I feel back to my old self, just need the funds. Can't wait till fall and winter so much better for growing inside around here. By the looks of my outdoor girls I feel the need to keep a small rotation going inside. My plans were to clear the Shack and complete insulation during outdoor fall harvest but may have to work around a couple of tents.

Have a great day all!

:circle-of-love:

Slowly catching up....

but now believe that last years planting among the old row crop fields that had been converted into young wildlife trees was better
Any idea why? Just curious.

I feel the need to keep a small rotation going inside.
In previous years where I've shut down the flower room because of heat, I kept the veg tent running with mothers and clones getting ready for the weather to break. I'd move the tent directly over the AC output with the tent door open and it really worked well.

Slowly catching up....

Any idea why? Just curious.

In previous years where I've shut down the flower room because of heat, I kept the veg tent running with mothers and clones getting ready for the weather to break. I'd move the tent directly over the AC output with the tent door open and it really worked well.

Not sure, may be all the fertilizer and turn over of fields since they were previously row crop. Same dirt in my holes as last year Tead. My survival rate so far is better this far in though. I also topped last year and haven't this year. I also need to stake and spread them out but they are quite woody and I need more than the 1 hour of daylight I have when I get home from work to tend to them. Planning on it tuesday, was planning on it yesterday but got called in to work early. Gotta quit answering the damn phone on my off days.

I cut back and should have done just as you said, but now I'm in the 3rd week since flip to 12/12. Now my veg tent (4x4) is filling up and I'm afraid to lessen the light from 400 watt to anything lest slow them down. I have raised the light and doing exactly what you said there by leaving their door open next to the A/C. I'm hoping to be better setup next year for the heat, but can't wait until October when we start cooling off around here. Found out last winter what a pleasure it is to grow inside vs doing it in the summer.
OH!
Damn... almost forgot.... give Dixie Cup some love from Tead for me.

Will do, she loved the beach but seems happy to be back home on the rivers.

It's a real problem. Our diet sux soooooo bad. If it's not deep fried, it's covered in cream sauce. I have to eat mostly at home just to avoid some of it.

But damn it's good eats! :high-five:

I got out and staked and spread 5 of the ten outdoor girls, ones I didn't stake I kinda super cropped. Hotter' than hades outside, even Dixie decided to stay on the porch in front of the fan. Hoping to get the other 5 done today, but prefer a good downpour. I'm sore all over since the new heart parts are allowing me much more production. Couple pics of 2 BD's and a short ASD:

IMG_20160810_081636.jpg

IMG_20160810_081513.jpg

IMG_20160810_081220.jpg

IMG_20160810_081137.jpg

IMG_20160809_165052796.jpg

IMG_20160809_165047308.jpg

IMG_20160809_165026594.jpg

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom