What strain is it? Blue Dream
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybrid, Sativa Dominant
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? [ Since sprout?(Tell me what you think):lot-o-toke:
Indoor or outdoor? Outdoor, NEVER USED LIGHTS ON THIS GROW
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Fox Farms: Ocean Forest
If soil... What size pot? 1 gallon
How often are you watering? 7days ish(When the pot feels light, looks dry(and leafs look hungry)
Type and strength of ferts used? *Veg: Liquid Karma, Pure Blend, Alaska Fish Ferts(& open to suggestions) *Flowering: NEED SUGGESTIONS!:lot-o-toke:)
Yield : I want 4 OZs:thumb:(ALL Advice, Tips, Past grow experiences, WELCOMED)

Call her BluDy
  • Sprouted from seed 7/18/12
  • ANY & ALL FEEDBACK WELCOMED Lets grow this Baby!
She's 9 nodes(We clipped the first 1 leaves & the first 3 leaves because they got burnt by the sun), around 8.5 inches,She stopped growing/was only growing a millimeter a day for a 20 day period one time. Stunted, 56 days as of today 7/12 and in these pictures, But in My opinion shes around a month in age due to all the stunts. I was thinking about topping twice. I'm going to have to move her in side under lights pretty soon because the temps are going to reach the mid 60's in October out here in my area. I'll veg her and flower her under those lights most likely. So what will be the best way to do that transition??

Height
get-attachment_3_1.jpg

Height with perspective
get-attachment_4_1.jpg

Inner Bush
get-attachment_2_3.jpg

Leaf
get-attachment3.jpg

Canopy
get-attachment_1_4.jpg

Nice, i'll ride along!

A QP is high hopes considering how late in the season it is, and you would need it to veg till it was 8-9 feet tall(unless using LST), and have it spread out to be a bush. Should be shootin pistils any night now. They typically shoot out at night.

I hope this goes well!!

Best of Luck!!!

Nice, i'll ride along!

A QP is high hopes considering how late in the season it is, and you would need it to veg till it was 8-9 feet tall(unless using LST), and have it spread out to be a bush. Should be shootin pistils any night now. They typically shoot out at night.

I hope this goes well!!

Best of Luck!!!

Thank Bro, and what method of LST were you referring to? Because I want her around 4th and bushy as hell! :cheer:

Thank Bro, and what method of LST were you referring to? Because I want her around 4th and bushy as hell! :cheer:

Well, I haven't done it, but if you want to supercrop, or "low stress strain", I believe you have to begin tying down the branches when the plant is still young and tender. I think your on the right track with topping the plant. But I haven't gotten adventurous enough to actually try LST, maybe in the future though!

Well, I haven't done it, but if you want to supercrop, or "low stress strain", I believe you have to begin tying down the branches when the plant is still young and tender. I think your on the right track with topping the plant. But I haven't gotten adventurous enough to actually try LST, maybe in the future though!

Just wanted to make sure because I was planing on tiring her down to tomorrow :thumb: and I meant *4ft
I'm probably going to top her soon as well, people have said top after the 5th node so you won't be late but do you think waiting was better?

Theoretically, the sooner your able to get away with successive toppings, the more time the plant will have to grow out to the sides. I've topped some of my plants at a pretty early age, probably wouldn't hurt to top yours, but it will slow down growth yet again, which I'm not sure you can afford.

Make sure you've done your homework on LST before you do it!

Theoretically, the sooner your able to get away with successive toppings, the more time the plant will have to grow out to the sides. I've topped some of my plants at a pretty early age, probably wouldn't hurt to top yours, but it will slow down growth yet again, which I'm not sure you can afford.

Make sure you've done your homework on LST before you do it!

Yet another setback, I may just let her be I'm so indecisive.

You're not going to hurt her (well, unless you top her below the bottom most node!). I will be happy to walk you through topping, LSTing or Supercropping. I use a blend of all three methods. She's ripe for topping right now. In fact if you wanted to clone her, now is a great time too. Let me know, I'll work with ya.

Your all welcome to browse my journal, make comments or ask questions! I'm not uptight about 'thread jacking' so even if you want to post a pic to show or ask about, it's all good!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom