Tangerine Dream Auto-Fem From Growers Choice

Thanks NS!!! Looked last night and the trichs were cloudy. Maybe 5% still clear, but I find an amber here and there.

Nov. 7th was the original date. I'll just be checking trichs until then. I could see this sledgehammer really helping her to finish up, so could be as early as this weekend

Damn Thats amazing! She really sparkle's

You might want to flush using a flushing agent Bc those babies are ready great job keep the ladies coming

You might want to flush using a flushing agent Bc those babies are ready great job keep the ladies coming
I used sledgehammer 2 waters ago and will use it again this next time!!
I wanted to get the Flawless Finish, but my hydro store only had bottles bigger than I needed.

420-magazine-mobile1823904135.jpg

420-magazine-mobile371953567.jpg

420-magazine-mobile646420281.jpg

Bianco putting the red light special on for you guys lol

420-magazine-mobile1156228846.jpg

PHENOMENAL ... its been a while since i've seen such a beautiful plant ... oh and wont be much trimming to do also ;) POTM ! make sure to warn us when you submit

Pt had the same thought I did...hardly any trimming! And those buds look really dense you should get some nice weight of that, stunted or not. Excellent work :bravo:

Seven days and you submit to POTM!
You guys are making me blush!!!

Thank you guys, seriously it means a lot. And who doesn't like their babies being praised?!

I just don't know what pics to submit. You only get 2 right????
Ugh, that can literally make or break it lol

Also I don't know if I can say when I submit it. I think it counts as campaigning? But I bet there's gonna be some sick POTM submits, if this month was any indication, it's gonna be crazy!

Back
Top Bottom