Tangerine Dream Auto-Fem From Growers Choice

Hope you guys have an extra set of britches.....

420-magazine-mobile1817803944.jpg

420-magazine-mobile344657246.jpg

420-magazine-mobile273300045.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1048025643.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1709671718.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1290068329.jpg

No flash

420-magazine-mobile1431313270.jpg

Flash

420-magazine-mobile78950826.jpg

We had a guy in Beaverton that had like 200 plants in his backyard. The paper reported that the police came because of a report from a neighbor that could see him (the paper clearly stated the police won't come unless it's reported). They then cut down all of his plants but they let him keep the 4 of his choice. They slapped him with his charges but also stated that it goes to local government where it would basically get judged by his peers and not the state. Basically they said he would get off with a slap on the hand (just a misdemeanor) and his plants getting cut down. It was one of the first major legal weed busts up here and I think set the precedent for how the police were going to deal with it. If you don't have it visible from the street and don't have neighbors out to get you then I'm pretty sure you are golden, at least in Oregon.

I'm going to just jump to your new journal Blazin and follow along there! Just had to get that story in while I was catching up on this one. Oregon pride baby!

I got that situation with just 5 plants. Normally No problem If No neighbour calls. But they broke in to our neightbours house and the police asked my father If they Could check from his garden(at that time I was living at my fathers place) and they took all 5 of them. Almost ready to pop into flower..

I Did not get any fine or something like that, but they have never seen 5 plants 210 centimeter height and 450cm wide. At least that made me proud :p

Oh man..such conflicting emotions!!!
Excited you're not going to jail, sad they're taking your plants, and proud that you grew the best they've seen!
Man....what a roller coaster

It was like 7 or 8 years ago and now with the cakes I made I already forgot about it :D especially the Chocolate Mint OG butterbiscuit should be a Kock out kind of thing :D

Trich report:
We have 3 weeks left and trichs are nearly 80% cloudy.
Her water intake has nearly slowed to a halt.

PERFECT!!

Time to flush!!!!!!!!
Hitting her with some Cal mag and molasses next water and then I'll be hitting her with flawless finish for the last bit. I'm also going to see how close I can get her to the light w/o negative effect (trying to get the trichomes to go nuts)

I also want to try something the very last couple days.

So with tomatoes (and some other fruits), when it's been really really dry and then it rains, it causes the toms to swell so much they split.

I am going to apply this to Bianca.
The last week, I will let her dry out almost completely. Then I will give her 1gal of the sexiest water i can get my hands on. If my hypothesis is correct, her calaxes should explode.

id hate to burst that bubble but to my knowledge increased fluid levels will dissappear when drying and net weight will stay same unless ... she gets nutes that ride along with the big thirst
Haha no bursting my friend.

The idea isn't so much for weight, more for increased resin and flavor. I don't think I really expressed that well in my rambling lol

It happens every couple of years with blueberries as well. Drought, then rain gives huge blueberries. But if the rain goes away and then the environment is good for a little bit, they get super sweet too.

I'm going to let her dry out before I harvest her. So I assume most of the extra "water weight" plump, will have dissipated, leaving the moisture to bud ratio normal.
I'm just wondering what it will do, if anything.
Lol

if you want to get more resin and trichs you should ad UV ... CFL tend to give a bit UV and compared to HID and leds give more trichomes ... or so i read
The LED I have, has UV. Part of the reason I want to get it as close as possible!!
As for sun, I don't think she's showing back up till spring lol

You always should harvest considering the trichs.. time should be irrelevant just gives you a window to work with.

Waffle is a sweetie.. shes got a cute little sis too lol. Nice sexy mood lighting there.. good thing pat isnt over here, youd get him all worked up!

Good advice toasted you learned from the best

Back
Top Bottom