Tangerine Dream Auto-Fem From Growers Choice

I wouldnt worry much unless you are outdoors or everyone knows what you are doing.. even if you are in an illegal state. I think to get introuble someone would have to be out to get you or its like that one in a million chance where your house burns down except the grow room and you get busted.

Lmao @ budkake and you deserve that pic being on their instagram.. you took the time and grew out one of their strains and it looks amazing man!! Nice job!

I wouldnt worry much unless you are outdoors or everyone knows what you are doing.. even if you are in an illegal state. I think to get introuble someone would have to be out to get you or its like that one in a million chance where your house burns down except the grow room and you get busted.

Lmao @ budkake and you deserve that pic being on their instagram.. you took the time and grew out one of their strains and it looks amazing man!! Nice job!
Funny you say that.....
So a year ago, there was fire that ended up taking my grow with it...the fire chief said, "good thing it wasn't 6 months ago, we'd be taking you out in cuffs"....

My neighbors know what I do, and are really cool about it. The greenhouse outside makes sure everyone stays happy
Haha I cant help thinking if I was in a place where it was legal I'd be riding a circus bike around the town center playing the trumpet and screaming it to the world all day long

Congrats on getting your bud featured, it is well deserved!
Hahaha it's pretty much a nonstarter anymore.
If you don't smoke people are cool and if you do, they're cool
Not how it was when I lived in the FL panhandle. It took a couple years to get use to.

Thank you both for you kind words! This is just the beginning.
I'm about to show you guys what I can do

Funny story; the following post was posted to Natosha's journal. Too many women in my life....

The pot was dry enough today, that I watered Natosha. I gave her 3/4 gal water with a super juice. From here on I will be dialling back until flush.

Super juice = 10ml Age old fish and seaweed, 20ml fox farm big bloom, 20ml age old bloom, 1tsp AN big bud, and 1tbspn Cal mag.

Funny story...when I was going to put the big bud into the watering container, I put it into my Age Old Bloom container.....
Not sure what to do about that one....
Burn one, I guess!

Shit thats crazy.. glad they didnt take you away, how messed up would that be!! Im sure people are more lax in a legal state.. even if they dont smoke. You gotta expect it to happen lol.
Yeah man, we were bowling...it was nuts.
After the investigation, they concluded it was a 1 in 100,000 incident that WASN'T caused by me (phew). Insurance took care of everything, and we're 100 now.
We found out 2 weeks after the fire that we were pregnant. We called her baby Bernie (like Sanders/fire lol)

Pretty crazy year lol

Back
Top Bottom