Tangerine Dream Auto-Fem From Growers Choice

they look mighty tastey already ... how do they smell ??? i imagine that tangerine zeste with peppery hints from the haze ... quiet spicey ... mmm my mouth is having no problem fighting of the dry mouth ...

ah yea my cure on the Purple Kush is really getting there last few days .... it even started smelling good in the bag and i get bonewhite ashes when it burns and the high is even improving is that even possible ??

they look mighty tastey already ... how do they smell ??? i imagine that tangerine zeste with peppery hints from the haze ... quiet spicey ... mmm my mouth is having no problem fighting of the dry mouth ...

ah yea my cure on the Purple Kush is really getting there last few days .... it even started smelling good in the bag and i get bonewhite ashes when it burns and the high is even improving is that even possible ??
I wouldn't say Spicey...just a heavy, hearty, earthiness. That's all hidden. Under the smell of a really ripe tangerine. It's not nearly as bright anymore. It's definitely becoming much more complex as she ripens

And as it cures it does get better!! The high will mature too. That's why we bottle it like wine!

420-magazine-mobile1401195262.jpg

Looks like a whole scrog's-worth in one plant!

I wouldn't say Spicey...just a heavy, hearty, earthiness. That's all hidden. Under the smell of a really ripe tangerine. It's not nearly as bright anymore. It's definitely becoming much more complex as she ripens

And as it cures it does get better!! The high will mature too. That's why we bottle it like wine!

only i drink it all prematurely

only i drink it all prematurely
Hahaha
Bro, it's so hard looking at her every day. I want to cut little nugs off and smoke em so bad lol

But having a daughter has taught me patience beyond that which is thought was attainable by myself lol

Awesome that pic you said is your favourite, the buds look like a hand doing that -while holding a lighter haha!

Even the plant is yelling "rock on"
Hell yeah!!
You're selling the buds short by using a stubby non-standard lighter there Waffle!

That is one gorgeous plant with fur all over it. It's a frickin' fuzzy trichome forest! :bravo:

And the baby is growing up nicely too!
You crazy Shed!! That is a standard lighter lol

How weird! To me it looked wider and less tall than the standard Bic lighter

420-magazine-mobile983437658.jpg

bic1.jpg

Must be the black color and the mysterious graph paper ;)
I was holding it like a danty little lady too lol
Haha the graph is my friends sticker. It has his 'name' on it so I didn't want to broadcast it
I figured I had to do the quintessential 'heres my bud, here's a lighter' pics lol

Back
Top Bottom