First Ever Grow!

Everything below the main cola is not popcorn mate. I've had some of my buds from 3 nodes below a lot more potent and better tasting, not sure why but popcorn is the crap at the bottom that hasn't received much light. I think you'l be surprised with your harvest.

Very nice brother looks so tasty, you be suprised by how much your pull i recon they look very dense!

Deserves to be air'd again, nice angle on the shot as she stands broad in frost.

DSCF5860.JPG

+ Reps my friend

me too 9 days approx left depending on how they look. had a tester this mornin, gave me a good buzz for 2 hours then a good sleep, bit harsh on the throat but im sure once its flushed n cured thatl dissapear

:Namaste:

cheers 253, been lucky first time round just to end up with some smoke :D, dunno wot im more excited about tho harvestingthis one or starting the next lol

Hey leaf lady. It smells awesome! Its like walking through the woods on a warm summers night. Getting really really impatient now. Just wanna sit in my tent for the next few days lol

Hahaha, yeah taylor, know what you mean man, just want to cut them down a? One thing i heard, not best with trychome colour but when ever you think you want to harvest, add another week or 2 and things go really big. This may only work if your a giddy puppy and harvest early like MOST!! But if the trics ready for you, havest at that time, otherwise wait to see the pack on of the last 2 week which is usually where all the weight comes in.

More cola pics now bruva, this is bud pron time on your grow!!!!:adore:

Back
Top Bottom