1st grow White Rhino - cfl / hps - help much appreciated

chopped the ladies down yesterday - 9 weeks 5 days.
i was enjoyed trimming .............for about half an hour!! wow what a tedious job, took 5 hours altogether and still could have trimmed up some more ( just hope i haven't trimmed too much ). just looked into an automatic trimmer like bonsai scissors and aardvark but they are so expensive.
accumulated around a 1/16 of finger hash which smoked real nice ( mixed with kali kush ) and saved all the trim to make some bubble ice hash later.

currently drying in the tent in darkness and no fans blowing, only the in/out airflow. temps are 62-67 / humidity 57-60% - how are these conditions ??
also looking for my next strain ......any ideas ?? im thinking of going for nebula ( starcloud )

thanks to everyone who helped me on this grow ... not long now till its all ready

This has been a very useful journal for me so nice one man. Im just a week into my first grow with White Rhino on the menu. Let us know how it smokes for sure!

BUD SHOTS :cheer: - 4/5 DAY DRY - 1 DAY CURE

DSC_0905.jpg

DSC_0904.jpg

DSC_0903.jpg

DSC_0900.jpg

this has been the hardest part.....waiting !! spending £20/2g is killing me knowing this is so close to consumption. had a quick weigh before cure and it came in at 15oz, after cure / stem / 2nd manicure i will be happy with 7oz.

This has been a very useful journal for me so nice one man. Im just a week into my first grow with White Rhino on the menu. Let us know how it smokes for sure!

im glad it can be of some help - can't wait to smoke it.....will probably give it till first week of march

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

So this is what the rhino looks like when finished. Flowering a Rhino Romulan cross now. Thanks for sharing.

Romulan as in star trek ???!!

It didn't turn out to great but I think I was a little harsh on myself as it was a first grow, plenty of harvest but not the quality I was looking for,........not the strains fault but rookie mistakes, what I learned from this grow has been priceless, I would love to give rhino another chance with the experience I have now. Good luck with your grow pal.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

No probs the butcher - it's the least i could do as I have learnt many things from this site. Currently got a Sweedism apple jack grow on at the mo, week 4 flower, I will set up a thread soon as I have recorded everything. They are looking real nice.

Back
Top Bottom