600W LED Grow

re: GLH 600W LED Grow

yeah im on it man lol its gaining speed already lol good one youre grows are some leet shit wish i had a medic card so i could laugh at the cops when they arrive lol unlikely to happen in the next 50 years where i live at the rate these politicians talk

The Cheese, I pm'd you that RH meter toutorial I was talking about. Hope it helps, for the record, I have not used it in real life as it's written. It just gave me the seed of an idea as to how I can use it. .V.

:welldone:
leds are great for growing anything in vegetation cycle. So I don't know why the sellers are lieing ?? They could tell the truth and still sell the lights. Even some of the 90 watt ufos work real good for veg. I regenerated a plant under one 90 watter and it's amazing what 90 watts of electric will do. In 5 weeks, i must have 100 available cuttings. Ha !! I only need 4 !! But that 90 watter was sold to me with a promise that it would replace a 400 watt hid, And that was a lie, and that's what i disagree with !! And all this pertains, only if the 50,000 hr. promise turns out to be true !! But i hav'nt found anyone i know that says they're completely disapointed with leds. Just tell me the truth, and that's good enough for me !! I don't envy your position Mike, as we have been lied to and taken advantage of, and we're mad !! leds are a hard sell right now !! I just hope everyone takes into consideration, the electric saved, during the veg stage . I figure i'd need 200 watts of cfl to replace that 90 watt led ?? But that's just my opinion !! I hope you knock it out of the park Irishboy !! :nicethread::popcorn::cool:
:welldone::bravo:

Wow, what a list. this is great material. paving the way for the future.

i'm familiar with IR lamps for security camera purposes, and I'm familiar with how they fail over time; they fail one LED at a time.

So, i'm surprised and hopeful that in the future they will supply you with a handful of LEDS as spares so you can replace them when they "burn out"
they don't have to make them socket-able, but you really want the exact same LED to put it in the same circuit for electrical matching purposes.

Still, great stuff, thanks all.

:thumb:

I cant find where you guys were talking about the TR ferts but i found an organic one at this Avenger 4-2-3 Organic Granular Slow Release fertilizer 40 LBsite that is decent deal for the money you get 40lbs for about 60 sumthn dollars after shipping. I am (if i have the money) going to buy a bag for my winter veggie garden.
What do you guys think?

Hi Irishboy my name is Stan and I live in Taiwan and Iv been following your log regarding growing with led lights. The reason I am writing to you is to ask for some advice . As I mentioned I live in Taiwan and I am Canadian and my wife is Taiwanese and her father owns a factory in China manufacturing LED lighting systems and I am trying to convince him to possibly manufacture some LED lights for growing. After reading many forums and visiting many websites that are selling led lighting I have come to these conclusion 1. These lighting systems don't stand up to what they claim they can do. 2. Most lights are way to expensive and 3. They just are not powerful enough to replace HPS lighting. First and foremost I am not an engineer and have no experience with electronic lighting equipment but I do have access to it ( my father in law and his factory ) and I do see a great future in led lighting for the purpose of growing.
Stan

to be honest i dont know too much about NM specs and what to use, so i am no help their. I Will Not give out the Specs of the lights i have now. its not right or fair. sorry.

the only thing i can give as advice it to increase the foot print without losing penetration. have more of a light spreed like HID lights. The cost would depend on how well the lights perform and how they stack up to HID. the better the lights are compared to HID the most the cost goes up the worse they are the less their worth.

IMO you best bet is to just be an led maker/supplier for a led company and give them better prices, from what i know it takes a long long time to find out the right specs, so you could make money faster lets say if you could give an led company better prices on led or heat sinks ect...

1 word of advice is dont be like most led company's and make crazy BS claims, this is one of the many reasons why i like the lights i have now because that company didnt make all these claims he just let the lights speak for them selfs.. very very smart move.

Hi Irishboy I wrote on Vipersnests thread and this is what he wrote.

the biggest problem with LED's isnt cost...its a lack of footprint. I can grow 3-4 plants under my current LED...it pulls 740W. for the same wattage in an HID I can double the plant count due to the increased footprint.
there is NO DOUBT that LED's will bloom a pot plant....but they are hot (the heat sinks, not the bulbs) no footprint and too pricy. if someone came up with an LED that had a real reflector to increase the footprint then the price isnt too crazy
Id spend 600 on a 300-400w unit or 1000-1200 for a 600-800w unit

Can you please explain Footprint . Iv look everywhere with no results.

Hi Irishboy my name is Stan and I live in Taiwan and Iv been following your log regarding growing with led lights. The reason I am writing to you is to ask for some advice . As I mentioned I live in Taiwan and I am Canadian and my wife is Taiwanese and her father owns a factory in China manufacturing LED lighting systems and I am trying to convince him to possibly manufacture some LED lights for growing.

Hey Stan,

What's the name of your father-in-law's factory?

Thx mate! ;)

Hi Irishboy its called Xin Guan there is no English name but if I start to manufacture I will give the system an English name.

Thanks stan

Hello IrishBoy,:thanks:for the outstanding journal, I read many threads per day and wanted you to know how refreshing and 420% COOL this journal is!

What you have done here is give a 420% Objective review of a new product that has been a hot topic of debate and on the cutting edge of the latest grow technology.

You proved LED's can have amazing results.

When I read: Mike did not make all crazy claims, he said "here the lights will speak for themselves."
I knew the lights were legit but never envisioned these results.

When the real McCoy is available the product speaks for itself.
You have done a magnificent job here, Congratulations:welldone: I will be thinking of this journal a great deal. :thanks:
+Rep 5 Stars

Hello IrishBoy,:thanks:for the outstanding journal, I read many threads per day and wanted you to know how refreshing and 420% COOL this journal is!

What you have done here is give a 420% Objective review of a new product that has been a hot topic of debate and on the cutting edge of the latest grow technology.

You proved LED's can have amazing results.

When I read: Mike did not make all crazy claims, he said "here the lights will speak for themselves."
I knew the lights were legit but never envisioned these results.

good luck with everything brother..

When the real McCoy is available the product speaks for itself.
You have done a magnificent job here, Congratulations:welldone: I will be thinking of this journal a great deal. :thanks:
+Rep 5 Stars

Thank you sir!! it means allot to here that..

:goodluck: wish the best brother!

Not to sound ungrateful or lazy (been reading so much, getting brain information overload!!), but when these grows are completed, can we get the first post updated showing final yields please? I've just been reading so many journals and threads, that when I come back for a quick reference, I can't always remember what page the needed info is on...too many grows to keep track of.

Thanks

Anyways just a though...great work and love following!

Not to sound ungrateful or lazy (been reading so much, getting brain information overload!!), but when these grows are completed, can we get the first post updated showing final yields please? I've just been reading so many journals and threads, that when I come back for a quick reference, I can't always remember what page the needed info is on...too many grows to keep track of.

Thanks

Anyways just a though...great work and love following!

ive been wanting to do the same thing, but after a day u cant edit your post, so i cant post it on the 1st post.

i dont remember the exact grams but out of these 4 plants i got around 19oz
YouTube - GrowLEDhydro.com Spectra LED 600

Back
Top Bottom