Jack Herer 305 Watt LED + Hempy Bucket Grow

Sorry wasn't quite done. It's the best smoke I can get my hands on without a plane ride and I'm scared of flying so you can bet yer sweet ass I'm content right about now, giggling and backspacing over my errors as I go. It's too bad soon I'll smoke this so much it won't feel like vacation anymore and I'll want to take a break and get back to normal no I'm kidding I hope I'm smoking this everyday for my next however many years hopefully forever if science doesn't let me down (fingers crossed). But it's a bit racy for me to smoke too much maybe unless it's ok to have powerful erratic heartbeats while lying down typing.

I can't stop laughing and I'm gonna wake up somebody but it sounded like you interrupted me in that post (which u didn't) and i should maybe not have said sweet ass, cuz I know nothing of anyone on here's ass, excpet maybe them 420 girls, but man I'm really enjoying this- it's been all couchlock sedative indica up until now. Now some of this in a firecracker- 8 hour smile. I smoked it this time, but in edibles this stuff lasts a very long time.

Wow that was a treat, unfortunately the other couple bowls just knocked me down, each time a little more. I'm dragging ass today. Planted 9 purplewrecks into hempy buckets. My freak twin kushberry/skunk plant looks to be showing boy. It's still growing a Siamese twin, had a double taproot. Is he breedable I wonder? It reminds me of the movie basket case. I may use it for a father or not. It's ahead of the pack and has a 4" extra growth that continues to look healthy growing out of the rapid rooter. That Jack is potent, starts up then whacks u into submission- very nice, the extra week pays off alot here. It's ok at 60 days but all up and short lived. I'll be smoking it until I have purple nugs. Again, very content in my little place in the world. Pics eventually- I have no computer I'm on a phone. It's curing away, gonna be real nice. Another 5-6 weeks til I'm sampling any purplewreck.

jack_and_friend.jpg

jack12.jpg

jack22.jpg

jack31.jpg

jack41.jpg

red11.jpg

the first was both strains, then 4 jack shots, and then another of jacks friend

i was happy with this grow, i hope to do alot better.

both strains have tasted and smelled alot better in soil grows, but the potency is definately there.

this journal can be put in the closed section. xoxoxo

Arguably, all things being equal the taste will always be better in soil. Nice buds man, glad to hear you will have the patience for some curing too!

:thumb:

Thanks man, glad someones checkin out my buds. Both strains do the job in 3 good pulls, I'd be concerned over a new or light smoker even hitting the Jack once. It's definately more of the indica pheno- very "skunk", but the sativa side is still strong. I will have some soil grown super lemon haze if all goes well bout august, that'll be fun, and the purplewreck smells unreal- I really wanna try that in soil, maybe some big organic ladies down the road- I'm imagining Jack, purplewreck, sl haze and kushberry, good old promix and botanicare, this jacks good but leaves alot to be desired in the taste/smell dept. Coming soon to my purplewreck log will be some pics of a few minis under led, gonna be a half ounce of pw for me in another 4-6 weeks, you see me smiling?

lol I see ya

I'm constantly told that organic is the way to go, after I'm told soil is the way to go lol. I do like a nice taste and to smoke quality you know?

My grow now is organic as you probabaly know. Im not sure the Canna bio is actually quite providing enough, still have a bit of nitrogen lacking here and there etc and altho i do have additives in pure liquid form I would still rather the nutes provided me enough on their own.

The best thing to me about this grow is the discovery of (so far) 2 nice looking seeds in the un-named indica. I have tried to hermie this girl in the past and failed, funky light patterns and going way past (like 30 days) due. I think in those cases it was that they may have "selfed" but too late in the game. My strong opinion is that this old girl with some new life could be a true winner, it's so damn old, and either self pollinated or hit with some Jack, these are the kinda seeds I can't wait to plant, like as soon as I can. I have resisted sts and hopefully it'll work out soon. Or it could have gotten hit, and I really hope not, with stray satori pollen and these seeds are identical to the other pile I will already have.. The major light leak throughout the grow leads me to believe these are my dream beans, a strain I want to reinvigorate or improve and stabilize and create at least 4 billion seeds and hopefully then cross with an auto and cover the whole damn planet in it. I like the smoke, just had some about 30 minutes ago, right before I started typing this smoke report turned yay I have seeds post.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom