My led and hps grows

Raisin J

Hi, I just joined because this place seems to have alot of led action and maybe my led grows will bring more interest here.
I have 2 flower rooms, one with 305 watts of LEDs, one has a 600 watt hps. I plan to add 4 more ufos to the led room, it has 2 ufos 7:blushsmile:1 red:blue:eek:range and a Procyon. I will try and get some pics up, hopefully it's not too hard. My led room is a month from done and my hps room just started about a week ago. I run Jack herer, el niño, and one called bobo. I also have alot of up and coming strains. It's nice to be here, I'll post pics when I can.

hmm

"bobo"
bobohalflight.jpg

"single bobo"
abobo.jpg

"El Ninos"
elninos.jpg

El Nino Bud Close-up
elninobud.jpg

"Jackbud"
jack4.jpg

Room
overall1.jpg

Another Room shot
overall2.jpg

looks like some nice buddage ya got goin.. pretty :yummy:

Thanks

Thanks a bunch man, I hope this helps get some interest in my log. I have another 2 weeks on them bobos, usually 50 days is good, but they look a bit slower under the LEDs. I have been having high humidity, 60-70 in the early lights on hours, down to 50ish later. I've never had humidity issues, and I've heard it's common to have higher humidity with LEDs, but not sure of any easy fixes. I think 50+ will give me some moldy buds.

I use a thermostat to turn my blower on and off, but it's power off when the lights go out. I wanna figure out how to have it run periodically at night without removing my simple thermostat. 5-10 minutes a few times during lights out should help drop it I'd think.

So far so good on the cocoblend hempy trial. Plants look a bit hungry so next time I'll try some nutes, I'm planning to use gh flora with the Lucas formula, no other additives. I think they may only need watering every 4-5 days.

Have you considered leaving the exhaust fans on 24/7?

That's actually a great idea. I can't see what it'd hurt, other than it staying cooler, it'll probably stay around 70 if I do that. Hmm maybe I will just try it, humidity was close to 70 when the lights came on today. Maybe I could run them all 12 of lights on and like half the time during lights out? I just don't like the blower noise alot at night cuz my wife complains (it's in our bedroom closet) and it's cheaper to keep her, for now.

what up RAI J? nice grow bro. AS far as the fan goes. If oyu do run it. Set it on a timer and let it to run every 15 min. or half our. This will help you dont want to get rid of the r.h completely, so the best way to regulate it is to run it on a timer so it can build then exaust. This will also help with co2 levels. Co2 can be used up in that short of a time, so to help maintain both humidity and co2 run the fan in intervals. Plus the lower night temps will bring color out in your plants if they have that trate. Just some thought on the fan issue. Great advice coming from dro. lookin picts bro.

I'm gonna go with 15 minute intervals, that's about what it runs an hour already, to keep the temp down. One of my strains does sometimes go a bit purple so that would be cool, the stuffs already pretty solid, I really want to get seeds made from her, the bobo, and maybe a cross. I tried to hermie 2 of them with a little light manipulation, but it didn't work. That would have herm'd about any strain, but she didn't grow one single male flower. I want to cross bobo and el niño, creating el-bo but am a little new for that right now. I'd like to cross bobo with Jack as well, bojack? Jay-Bo? I need to hire a pro breeder cuz bobo is really incredible, she has it all, speed, yeild, flavor, and a really pleasant, relaxing, but non jellybrain stone. I don't know her background other than it's supposedly been around since the 70s or 80s and it may be a bubblegum/blueberry cross, but I don't know. Hopefully today my big load of seeds will be here, purplewreck, super lemon haze, and a bunch of freebies, moby dick, a couple hashplants, and 15 skunk crosses, definately get a skunk cross male or two to stud.

Tonight my coco blend hempys get fed, it's the first nutes they will get.
I'm planning to use gh flora with the Lucas formula.
Going to start low, 1:2ml/per gallon. (micro:bloom)
it will have been 6 days since the last watering.
I hope it's ok that this blend holds water so well..
The plant look great.

Does my feeding plan sound ok?

Hey can anyone throw out some advice for hermying a lady to make seed? I tried flipping a light on randomly in the dark cycle a little bit, but didn't get her to go. Is there any other good ways to do it? Are there any disadvantages to making seed this way? And if you are gonna make seed this way is there any good way to decide which one to use as dad or mom? I actually want to pick one female to hermie and then pollinate several strains.

STS is a chemical that will turn a female into a male. WHEEL OF FORTUNE is doing it right now. Heres his thread:Wheelo's 3rd run - Attack of the Holy Shoots

The info is back about 5 pages I'd say, maybe 10 at the most. But all the info is there. And the chemical is cheap on ebay. I ordered some myself already.

Got some snaps of my hps ladies but no time to try and upload em.
Put a pad under them and black poly to try and warm up their floor.
They went a week between waterings so I think maybe warming up the pots will be important.
My next crops parents plants were pinched and will go into the led room to stretch me out some clones and determine sex as soon as the bobos come down.
I have these fem strains:
super silver haze
Hawaiian snow
cheese (I've grown 2 cheese phenos in the past)
and in unknown sex: 3 top 44, 3 either 44s or b52

by the time the rest of my led girls are done (mid Jan) my clones will be ready and the sex will be determined. Will grow the clones and ax the moms, keep a clone mom of each til they are done to see what's a keeper.

Next batch of seedlings will follow similarly, I have:
brainstorm haze, satori, and a couple bag seed.

I gotta get these pushed through and reduce my strains to 6-7 tops.

Hope to keep:
Jack, bobo, el niño
sshaze, ha snow, satori (what a smoke!), and ??

And then raise up purplewreck, super lemon haze and start all the freebies last. I have alot to look forward to.

Back
Top Bottom