My led and hps grows

That's interesting u mention them being passed along together. Is it that small of a world? And also true on bobo with hydro, hydro has really disapointed me. Organically grown both those strains taste and smell incredible! I had alot of strains at one time, but those 2 have always been my favorites. I take it u live in ak? I really like the idea of letting a Jack go til she has male flowers and using that to pollinate bobo, that'd make a great strain I think.

Any other notable local strains to be on the lookout for?

My new log has some comepletely different looking bobo plants. They are tiny, 6-9 inchers. The grow has been a disapointment, but I'll get a pile of buds for smoking from it so I can't complain.

I don't know what it takes to put this in completed journals, but I'm done with it, it's ongoing and there's a link for it, my new log, down there, my signature, check it out, let's see what happens when the LEDs are replaced with hps..

Hi--where did you get the hanging wires for the UFO's, I see they got clips on them, I just bought two and want to hang them up, I also have 7- 14 watt 255led panels red white and blue...I need to buy some of these clip on chains for each one. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom