600W LED Grow

re: GLH 600W LED Grow

At risk of getting flamed, can someone remind me of the final dry weight please?...or tell me roughly what page number it's near. I have read a few of your grows already Irish, and will eventually make it though all of them. I'm just trying to decide on my lights asap so I can get get my grow started.

Your grows are top notch!!

Thanks again
its right here a few post back or at the end of the video.
ive been wanting to do the same thing, but after a day u cant edit your post, so i cant post it on the 1st post.

i dont remember the exact grams but out of these 4 plants i got around 19oz
]

heres some more pics.. these are all DM buds mainly the red bottle.. the OC+ is far behind but i will wait to post those pics trying to see if watering everyday helps.

100_3105_600x449.JPG

100_3106_600x449.JPG

100_3102_600x449.JPG

100_3104_600x449.JPG

Hey IB. Yet another LED journal? WOW, you are a glutton for punishment. :) Now if you are scoring free lights, well... Glad I never bought any lights from Cammie. He/She is messed up.

I haven't yet looked at your grow using the GLH, but on IC I was lurking at the DIY light guys. Most of them use 3 watt.

AdvancedLED (3 watt) claims to have more spectrums (11) covered then say hydrohut (6), but it costs more. That said, if it eliminates the need for supplemental lighting, it is worth it. I will mosdef check out GLH

Ive read in books and been told they last for about 4 years if stored right i believe. but not 100% on that

Hey viper. sorry I am late to the game. On my last grow I was still working through a lot of TAG start-up so I decided to use old seeds. Probably older than yours. Kept them in plastic jars in the freezer. 90% still germinated! And the smoke was damned good

Hey IB. Yet another LED journal? WOW, you are a glutton for punishment. :) Now if you are scoring free lights, well... Glad I never bought any lights from Cammie. He/She is messed up.

I haven't yet looked at your grow using the GLH, but on IC I was lurking at the DIY light guys. Most of them use 3 watt.

AdvancedLED (3 watt) claims to have more spectrums (11) covered then say hydrohut (6), but it costs more. That said, if it eliminates the need for supplemental lighting, it is worth it. I will mosdef check out GLH
ya i have gotten all my leds for free, this thread and my newer one 180w grow are the GLH leds. i know GLH was the 1st to make the 3w led grow lights with 11 wavelengths, then after that others came out with theirs. i am many others on here like their GLH lights allot.
Hey viper. sorry I am late to the game. On my last grow I was still working through a lot of TAG start-up so I decided to use old seeds. Probably older than yours. Kept them in plastic jars in the freezer. 90% still germinated! And the smoke was damned good
i think u posted on the wrong thread?

I hope you're well and hope you don't mind me writing on here. I'm totally new to growing and in the process of gathering all my materials/lights/etc. now.

I've spent a ton of time researching LEDs and read all your test grows, so helpful, thanks man.

Anyhow, I am going to go with Mike's lights but a couple questions if you have time?

a) I want to grow 4 plants at a time and I know your 4 plant test used the 600W. Do you think I'll have a heavy loss in yield with his 300 model? I've tried to reach Mike and havent been able to so far and thought maybe you had an opinion on this.
b) probably a dumb questions, but is it vital I use both intake and outtake fans using this light? I am trying not to put holes in the walls of my attic that I will be using and wondering how things would go if I just used one fan to circulate the existing air around.

Thanks in advance.

I hope you're well and hope you don't mind me writing on here. I'm totally new to growing and in the process of gathering all my materials/lights/etc. now.

I've spent a ton of time researching LEDs and read all your test grows, so helpful, thanks man.

Anyhow, I am going to go with Mike's lights but a couple questions if you have time?

a) I want to grow 4 plants at a time and I know your 4 plant test used the 600W. Do you think I'll have a heavy loss in yield with his 300 model? I've tried to reach Mike and havent been able to so far and thought maybe you had an opinion on this.
b) probably a dumb questions, but is it vital I use both intake and outtake fans using this light? I am trying not to put holes in the walls of my attic that I will be using and wondering how things would go if I just used one fan to circulate the existing air around.

Thanks in advance.

its hard to say if you would have a heavy loss, every grower and strains is different. but ive seen a grower get over a QP from 2 plants with his 300w. setting sun is the name, he is on here. IMO two 300's are better then the one 600w.

you should have an intake and exhaust to make ur grow yield the best. fresh air is everything. but you could still grow a plant without it, just not as effective. exhaust with a good fan is a really smart way to go. you want to take out the air 2x per minute of the size of ur room. so if you have a 100cf you would want at least a 200cfm fan exhausting. but its not a must the plant will still live but yield will suffer.

IrishBoy,
I want to thank you for all the great threads. This goes with out say but the active followers of your threds have kept me busy as well.
recently i started duing some research to help my GF grow MMJ. I have found that your threads are though and unbiased. Seeing how MMJ has helped her deal with the medical conditions, it has made a believer out of me.
I salute all of you that make this a great forum.
Bayou Tooloulo

IrishBoy,
I want to thank you for all the great threads. This goes with out say but the active followers of your threds have kept me busy as well.
recently i started duing some research to help my GF grow MMJ. I have found that your threads are though and unbiased. Seeing how MMJ has helped her deal with the medical conditions, it has made a believer out of me.
I salute all of you that make this a great forum.
Bayou Tooloulo

Thank you very much, that feels good to here that!

I try my hardest to be a hard tester when using products. My main Goal is to try to help others and my self grow the best possible meds. I can care less about company's and their profits, its all about helping med patients like me get the best product out their and put their money to good use and not get riped off. As you can see on my older led threads i have no problem bashing a company that makes false claims. So far every leds company has make those BS claims EXPECT this company (Grow Led Hydro) IMO. you might want to check out my newer threads their a ton of info on them to grow good meds for very cheap. this could really help you guys i think.

this forum is full of great info and a ton of ways to save money. theirs a few of us growers on here that have been testing different nutes and things to improve our meds and save a ton of cash. check out my other newer threads and you will find out plenty of tips and tricks on this. Also Doc Bud has great info and Setting Sun and a ton of other members i can think of off top of my head.

Please if you have any questions at all feel free to ask!

I was having a bad day until i just read ur post. thank you very much that!!:peace:

anybody looking to buy one of mikes lights because of my grows let me know. I worked out a deal with mike for my supporters to get a discount, as a thank you from me to you for making my grows what they are. Thanks everyone.

i know theyre good....depends on the price....L

Hands down, this forum is the best site ever for education and just awesome people. I joined a few other sites(won't name them but I'm sure everybody knows from their own experiences) and they really suck ass! I'm new in this all around and this site has given me more knowledge and useful tips than anywhere else I have looked. Also, this site has ton's of pictures to show and backup what you are reading about!! Props to you IrishBoy. If it wasn't for someone talking about you on another site and giving you props for your LED experiments, I would have never known about this site....I hope to be able to pass on education and opinions too in the future to further promote the site and give back a little of what I've taken from here!!!! Blah Blah Blah, I'm sure I sound boring as hell but that's just my 2 cents!!!!!!!!

Hands down, this forum is the best site ever for education and just awesome people. I joined a few other sites(won't name them but I'm sure everybody knows from their own experiences) and they really suck ass! I'm new in this all around and this site has given me more knowledge and useful tips than anywhere else I have looked. Also, this site has ton's of pictures to show and backup what you are reading about!! Props to you IrishBoy. If it wasn't for someone talking about you on another site and giving you props for your LED experiments, I would have never known about this site....I hope to be able to pass on education and opinions too in the future to further promote the site and give back a little of what I've taken from here!!!! Blah Blah Blah, I'm sure I sound boring as hell but that's just my 2 cents!!!!!!!!

thanks my friend, this is a great site allot of cool people here and a ton of info.
check out my newer threads i have here, you can find them in my sig. i have a brand new one i just started not to long ago also.

thanks for the kind words and welcome

Back
Top Bottom