Testing New LED Lights vs 1000w HPS

Good to know there is a place like 420 where people have tried everything anyone has ever thought of to grow there own! Guess I will have to buy some smart pots or something.

Yea I have seen the journal but I took it as proving my point about spectrum. While the prosource light is still behind the HPS it is ahead of the HGL light. If they get all the right spectrum's in the LEDs and go watt for watt the LEDs would have to out perform the HPS. Don't you think?

yea those are nice cans, its to bad I don't like the coffee as much. I have been using those vacuum jars. They work pretty damn good.

Ahh well, it was just a thought but obviously you guys already thought of it.
is this journal finished ??:slide:

I have tried a led light from pro source and found it worked very well on veg but I think I need a much bigger wattage I was only using 90 watts aerophonically Im pretty sure one of their bigger lights would work kinda expensive though

Speaking of coffee....My boss told me that she grew plants and added coffee grounds to the soil and it took off like crazy:yummy:
Has anyone heard of this?

Yes it is a way to add some organic slow release of nitrogen but it takes a while to become available because of the break down process from enzymes and the liking.

I think its a spectrum problem. Her lights veg and add girth great. Its been proven time and time again. When it comes to flowers it lags behind. Her light out vegged and out grew the 180w light from prosource. That is pretty much fact. Just look at the photos. If it were about wattage the prosource plant would not have lagged behind in girth like it did. I dont blame you for wanting more proof. Prosource offeres a 90w light too. You cant compare 3 hgl lights to 1 prosource light. You could just as easily buy some lower wattage prosource lights (or HSS depending on outcome of the test) We both got duped. I am filing a complaint today with my credit card company. She still owes me parts and wont answer my refund requests. I have a blinking light and two unopened lights. She owes me at least 1 replacement light for the blinking light she sent me and because I am still within the return policy I want to see if she will even honor her own policies.

Have you seen the side by sides? If your looking for LED lights to flower with its pretty obvious that the HGL light is the MH of LEDs.

So I'm giving these MH lights one more try...LOL...check it out.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

this journal is completed. the yield was already given

Back
Top Bottom