600W LED Grow

re: GLH 600W LED Grow

Seen it all over med clubs from the bay area over to Sacramento so I dont think that its all that rare anymore. But thats the good and bad things about clubs I suppose...

only a select few places in Ca have this strain. i never said it was rare! i said its hard to find. only Oaksterdam has this strain so only clubs that are joined with Oaksterdam get this, some of Nor Cal and some of So Cal , its was a garden rescue, their are no seeds, so all of that to me makes it rare to me. no other sate is going to have this strain unless someone cloned it from ca and brought it over.

only a select few places in Ca have this strain. so i would say its rare. wouldnt you? its not sate wide or all of ca. only Oaksterdam has this strain so only clubs that are joined with Oaksterdam get this, some of Nor Cal and some of So Cal , its was a garden rescue, their are no seeds, so all of that to me makes it rare to me. no other sate is going to have this strain.

Indeed then it is rare, but dont be surprised if you see them boys over in amsterdam come out with it in seed form before too long cuz you guys are certainly right that its some kick ass shit!

just wanted to thank everyone, including Soniq of course ;), that gave me reps for the "guess the yield" contest.

It was fun, we should do it again ;).

next time will do it on your thread so we have a chance to win. since you have that high tech software you were telling us about.lol:rofl:

for sure we should do that again that was fun. do i here "yield of the month" coming soon Soniq? lol

just wanted to thank everyone, including Soniq of course ;), that gave me reps for the "guess the yield" contest.

Sun I'm still trying to +rep u.........It says I need to spread some more love...

Hell I'm spreading so much love I feel like cupid... Still (no go) for + reps for ya, But as soon as it lets me I will hit you up.. :smokin:

For the record I sent you my noobie rep, It's like 2nd class rep but rep nonetheless. .V.

i am gonna go out on a limb here and say something. i have no lab proof on this and this is just my opinion so dont bash me.

i truly think these leds make your buds more potent! beside these being the most potent buds ive grown ever, my weed is shitting on all the weed over here, by far! and trust me we smoke on some of the best chronic over here. but my bud is so packed with resin and such an intense high that my friends i are blown away by how this buds smokes. and we have all smoked the same buds i grew many times from the med clubs, and this harvest shits on all of them with no cure. either its the leds or i did something really really right because this weed is no joke. i probably have smoked on allot of buds that you guys can name threw out my time, and smoked XJ-13 and Hindu skunk many many times but none of them compare to this weed i just grew. all my HPS friends that hated on me and talked so much $hit are at a lost of words, all they can say is wow i cant believe leds grew this?

just wanted to share my opinion with you guys.

surley potency will be led's best selling point, very hard to ignore,
ive been looking for some jhxg13 seeds but like you say its not easy to find, a mate gave me a g13 labs gigabud seed so that will just need to do.
its hard to believe that i was interested in led's 5 years ago and this grow is about the only one to convince me they could do a decent job.
i hate to imagine what mikes slh will turn out like, 22.9 thc -grown with a led
light that you think produces more potent bud...oh shit!!! :grinjoint:

How can i give rep to SS?? :X

There are a set of scales in the lower left hand portion of each post, it's white, the old fashioned balance bean type just to the right if the button that shows green when someone is online. Find one of s.s.'s posts, go to the scale and click. You will be able to add text too. .V. easy peezy

i am gonna go out on a limb here and say something. i have no lab proof on this and this is just my opinion so dont bash me.

i truly think these leds make your buds more potent! beside these being the most potent buds ive grown ever, my weed is shitting on all the weed over here, by far! and trust me we smoke on some of the best chronic over here. but my bud is so packed with resin and such an intense high that my friends i are blown away by how this buds smokes. and we have all smoked the same buds i grew many times from the med clubs, and this harvest shits on all of them with no cure. either its the leds or i did something really really right because this weed is no joke. i probably have smoked on allot of buds that you guys can name threw out my time, and smoked XJ-13 and Hindu skunk many many times but none of them compare to this weed i just grew. all my HPS friends that hated on me and talked so much $hit are at a lost of words, all they can say is wow i cant believe leds grew this?

just wanted to share my opinion with you guys.

I believe you Irish, you always shot from the hip with us. Me, I just have the impression that we aren't slow cooking our bud when using LED. I can only speak for me cause that 400 hps in my small box was very hot and intense. Bud just looks healthier at finish. Hard to explain. .V.

yeah Mikes SLH is outragous right now. It looks like it will be very potent. If you can tell potency from looks anyways.lol
Dude, that thing is a monster. Looks like it should be in an old 50's Japanese movie! Dang!! .V.

Back
Top Bottom