Trichtones First Grow | XJ-13 and PK | 600W LED

Re: Trichtones First Grow | XJ-13 and PK | 600W GLH LED

I know you can freeze the moldy buds and use them for hash(freezing the mold kills the spores), but I wouldn't in my case, I'm allergic to PM so it's not worth it. At least it wasn't a total loss trichtone, they look ready to me. :goodjob:

Doh...I was wondering about that. I threw the buds away. I am planning on making bubble bag hash with the trimmings. oh well, at least now I know. Thanks man. +reps to you if i can. :grinjoint:

I know you can freeze the moldy buds and use them for hash(freezing the mold kills the spores), but I wouldn't in my case, I'm allergic to PM so it's not worth it. At least it wasn't a total loss trichtone, they look ready to me. :goodjob:

I wouldn't bet on a simple freezing to kill mold spores.

Preservation - Caring For Your Things - Mold

"Freezing mold spores will render them dormant but will not kill them. As soon as conditions are favorable dormant spores will reactivate."

You could still pull out hash from the leaves, but it would be best used in foodstuffs (cannabutter) and I would recommend consuming the end product sooner rather than later.

hey, those are beautiful buds, sorry about the mold...it gets much better...L:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Smoke Reports forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Re: Trichtones First Grow | XJ-13 and PK | 600W --- LED

Those XJ's grow wild don't they. I bet those XJ's would yield an ungodly amount in the great Outdoors.

This is my first year growing the kine, although I have always been an avid gardener. I am growing a couple in my home garden (near the beach in Los Angeles) and I can say that they look, smell and respond beautifully! I am doing everything completely organic, to include making my own compost soil, and I am excited to see how they turn out! I am also growing two God's Gift, a Blue Dream and a Top Secret sativa cultivated by a friend of mine...should be fun to see how they turn out.

Re: Trichtones First Grow | XJ-13 and PK | 600W --- LED

Update time. Day 10 of Flower.

We have flowers! :grinjoint:

The pistils are poking through. I got a 30x magnifier and verified it today. It is really kewl to magnify that close and see the hairs poking out. I tried to take a pic with the lights off, but I needed the lights get the zoom. Pic is ok, but it does show the pistils coming out. I just smoked a celebratory bowl. Ahhhhhh.

pk-1-d10f.jpg

:peace:

Hello

thats a beautifull looking system. On the larger pic i noticed some small yellow dots, have you checked its not spider mites lurking under the leaves. cheers

Back
Top Bottom