Twilight Groups Spider 4 COB Light - HSO Auto Blue Dream & Dina Fem OG Kush Auto

So tonight I added 153 watts of CFL to the other side of the net wanted it get light from all direction .Now I'm at about 800 watts at the wall .There little hitting from every direction now on the screen .Just seemed like it was filling out uneven .So I added the cfls there's not a lot of white in the 864w led so I added some side lights now.Trimmed down s.a.d tonight got her ready and rigged my light to give me 3" extra hieght above s.a.d .She to close to light I tied her down then rigged my light to pole with zip ties.there frosting up nice now to today.

20160413_231704.jpg
20160413_231756.jpg
20160413_231743.jpg
20160413_231729.jpg

Thin out the leaves on my girls again tonight .Had to open up some space for light to get in .They been filling out with leaves every 10-12 days I been having to thin it out .There done with the stretching now.starting to focus on bud growth now.I have the 864w at 18" above the canapy the spider is 9" above s.a.d that's as high as I can get it .She not burnt the top leaves are showing light heat stress alittle.No sign of bleaching so think it be ok .There at day 32 of flowering today everything looking good so far.

Just feed gsc tonight wasn't home to feed yesterday had go out town for work friday.I hated it cause I had leave my door shut yesterday it was up to 88 degrees this morning when I got home that way to high for my taste.I keep my room set at 68 /72 at most ever mostly at 68 ,67 .some of the trichomes got hot and melted down from that .They will recover don't have to leave them again like that.

My middle section chip board went out today in the 864 watt .So I took it out and put the spider cob back in my grow area with the 60 degree lenses on it.Sent twilight group a email see I get the part to fix it.Just took it down so nothing else happens to it.Think ill finish this grow out with the spider cob light.Seems it has stronger lux then the other light .I personally like the cob light better .The buds forming on the side of gsc that were under the other cob light are more dense then the ones growing under the 864 watt.Just hope it's a easy fix and they help me on it.This time im not wprried I have 2 extra led fixtures as back up .plus this grow was started with 2 cobs from start.Temperature went down now .Sprayed my plants with snow storm ultra tonight.

Back
Top Bottom