Blue Dreamatic & Flowering Mother Plants

Theres a shit ton of bud in there. Looking forward to the smoke report in a couple of weeks.
Yes there is a good amount of big thick bud in there. I don’t have grandpas pheno that leaks resin from the buds as it grows bud it’s a thick bud pheno for sure.

I built a frame from 3/4” angle aluminium, I built two at once, one for each of my tents so they were custom sized, I’m running 6 24” Samsung 3000k colour temp diode strip lights off a 240w dimmable meanwell driver. I got the strip lights from digikey and the drivers straight from meanwell. The aluminum angle came from Lowe’s and the 100k potentiometers from Amazon.

Thank you ! I’ll be designing something similar but with a different strip light I have available at 3500k
Ya man it was super easy to build, I drilled the aluminum and riveted it together. I wired them in series and the results speak for themselves, wall to wall thick coke can bud that add hard as golf balls.

Ya man it was super easy to build, I drilled the aluminum and riveted it together. I wired them in series and the results speak for themselves, wall to wall thick coke can bud that add hard as golf balls.

Love the sounds of that!! I’ll be building one and using it in the near future !! Thanks again brother !

Flush today, I'm gonna start taking them down Thursday night and proceed to get them all down over the weekend. i took a test branch and OMG its amazing. I took outer edge bu and you'd never know that from the size and quality of the top.

Here’s the bud when I trimmed it the other night. When I plucked it off the stem it went right in the grinder.
F6EA46DC-D5EF-4B56-B462-E9098D0CD0BF.jpeg
F5C22D8A-ADB1-4954-8A44-E2184DC48B80.jpeg

Killing time at work before I go home and work through the bushes in that tent. I’m gonna power through as much as possible and hopefully have it done tomorrow night. Looking forward to having some new stuff to smoke as I’m tired of the same old. I have 4 pineapple chunk ready to take over as soon as these ones are out of there and I sweep and refill the system. I’ll stary a new journal when I get it all done sometime Sunday probably.

I’m really not, I’m done with hand trimming after this run, I’m buying a table trimmer for real this time. Everyone wants to come over and smoke it but no one wants to help trim lol. The plight of the pot grower. Lol

Can’t say I’ve had that problem yet as this is going to be my first harvest day today haha! I’m actually looking forward to the trim /budwash/ cure ! The next stages woohoo!

:rofl: trim prison..... Watch now canada is going legal theyll make prisoners trim the legal weed... Crime rates reduced cause no one will wanna go back lol.... Sorry i just smoked my afternoon doob... now back to work... Think id rather be trimming than working... Its a toss up lol

Back
Top Bottom