2nd Indoor Grow In RDWC 3 Pineapple Chunk & A White Widow Under Perfect Sun COB

Ya see I’m not pulling that weight these got away on me and stretched too much I’m still learning this light, so I have these big giant crowns and then a nice decent hefty mid layer and then a decent lower area that is firm but not like the other two then there the bottom shit that will go straight in the trim and into the freezer. That auto cheese dropped just under 8 zips for me so that’s why I’m going that route now too.

I love it too but this trimming bullshit needs to be contracted out lol 2 plants down 1 and a stalk to go.
Haha! no shit! I remember getting so stoked just to touch a grip of fresh bud thinking, "I'm gonna pet the shit out of each bud till theyre perfect!". About 2 branches in, with no gloves, I was over it. I swear the past few strains even the leaves have leaves. I got 2 left.

3 pm yesterday til 9 am this morning with a few smoke breaks. It’s all done and hung and I’ve had a chance to get some sleep lol. I had a buddy around for a few hours yesterday and the wife helped for about 4 hours. I just put on Rick and Morty and then big mouth and just started last man on earth as I was finishing. There are way more branches than last time but it is to be see if there is more bud, I truly think so but time will tell, they are hung up in the tent for a few days and then into brand new fresh jars with brand new boveda packs. I slept through the hydro stores hours today so I’ll be making a trip tomorrow for my cloning supplies and get some started tomorrow afternoon.

3 pm yesterday til 9 am this morning with a few smoke breaks. It’s all done and hung and I’ve had a chance to get some sleep lol. I had a buddy around for a few hours yesterday and the wife helped for about 4 hours. I just put on Rick and Morty and then big mouth and just started last man on earth as I was finishing. There are way more branches than last time but it is to be see if there is more bud, I truly think so but time will tell, they are hung up in the tent for a few days and then into brand new fresh jars with brand new boveda packs. I slept through the hydro stores hours today so I’ll be making a trip tomorrow for my cloning supplies and get some started tomorrow afternoon.

Damn dude.
I love Rick and Morty. A few years back I was selling a Wacom drawing table on EBay. The winning bidder was buying it for her husband John Rice, one of the Directors for Rick and Morty. I always wonder if my Wacom helped make any of the episodes

This grow was a piece of cake, the system I copied off @Scrogdawg and @Rider509 really made it a breeze. I ran starter nutes in the system for three weeks til flip, ran transition nutes for a week, early bloom for 3 weeks, then late bloom nutes two weeks and a double flush t the end. So that's a total of 6 res changes in 12 weeks as opposed to 13 for 13 weeks last run. Saved lots of money in dumped nutes and water. It was also much easier since i could just shop vac the system out instead of a shitty little siphon pump that took forever. I was warned all the time PC hates nutes but i ran the ppm up over 1700 for the majority of the grow and the thrived on it. If I were ever to grow it again, (and unless its the best smoke in the world i don't think i will but,) I would keep the lights right on top of them and add some extra blue during flower stretch to try to keep the nodes tight, as these stretched for days on my and it was a pain the ass to control. once the stretch was done they were wonderfully easy to take care of and i will tell anyone growing them to let them be right til they're done as they doubled in size and firmness in the last week before i dropped them, especially after i took away the food, they got very hard. I will get a full smoke report up in a couple weeks once i try it all cured but the smoke day sample i took Monday before the flush smoked really nicely with goof easy burn and got us baked with a strong head high not suitable for heavy equipment operation but perfect for zoning out with a small task like trimming lol.

The clones are all still alive so far!! I jarred up thto chunk and ended up with 9.5 zips of quality tops and and about 1.5 zips of larfy shit that will get smoked without bothering to jar it. It’s a very potent bud and I quite like it but the yield of this one I was subpar to say the least, I basically ended up with about .75 g/watt which was due to the piss poor stacking, I had anywhere between 4-7 inches between some nodes and really if it were to occur again I’d just trash the run next time. But again good quality and wonderful taste, great mellow heady high.

Another successful RDWC convert. It's crazy how much less work it is, right? Even cleaning up and resetting for the next grow is a breeze. I too force fed my last grow and this time I'm keeping them on the edge of starvation and the bud size is noticeably bigger. It remains to be seen if they swell as fat and become as dense. Once you get the lights figured out to keep the stretch down I think you're going to be knocking it out of the park, OG. Nice grow and harvest!

Dam bro nice setup n harvest u got there i also run perfect sun lights i got 2 dwarf stars right now n am guna be getting a ps cob or goliath next but yea i love dwc n also plan to convert to rdwc lol i jus got my gorilla glue auto in at 6.5 zips under the g400 growant light and am doing a c4 from fast buds now thts all purple under the ps dwarf star cant wait to see how good of a yield i get with an auto under the dwarf star these lights rock man u liking the cob setup so far?

Back
Top Bottom