1st Time Grow With DWC Top Feed Burmese Kush

Yes it's still not technically legal here either until this coming summer, my hydro bill hasn't risen to alarming levels so I doubt they'd notice but I don't know how diligent they are for looking for Anomaly's. I ended up with 410.1 grams or 14.64 oz. didn't hit a pound but I have a target for next time

Yes it's still not technically legal here either until this coming summer, my hydro bill hasn't risen to alarming levels so I doubt they'd notice but I don't know how diligent they are for looking for Anomaly's. I ended up with 410.1 grams or 14.64 oz. didn't hit a pound but I have a target for next time
Man you got me looking up dwc. my friend has a guy who grow up in Michigan Hydro and man straight flame buds are huge and soild I was just worried the bill will shoot up and have somebody knocking at my door I think I might do it man I was looking at this setup on Amazon let me see if I can find it

Thats 4 plants or more that u got 400gr

Nice man congrats but was close to hyt that pound next time u prilly go over nice buds man

Thats 4 plants or more that u got 400gr

I had 6 plants in the system but it would have been the same with 4 as the middle plant in both tubs got squeezed out and took up space. There was only 10 gallons of space for the the roots and they got root bound near the end and stopped grwoing. You can look around on this forumn and you will see in my space 4 plants tends to be the norm but since it was my first run and all 6 seeds popped i grew them all. I wouldn't do it again.

I had 6 plants in the system but it would have been the same with 4 as the middle plant in both tubs got squeezed out and took up space. There was only 10 gallons of space for the the roots and they got root bound near the end and stopped grwoing. You can look around on this forumn and you will see in my space 4 plants tends to be the norm but since it was my first run and all 6 seeds popped i grew them all. I wouldn't do it again.
Yeah im looking now at your 1st grow thanks man

Wipeout. Will you go to larger pots next time?

Man you got me looking up dwc. my friend has a guy who grow up in Michigan Hydro and man straight flame buds are huge and soild I was just worried the bill will shoot up and have somebody knocking at my door I think I might do it man I was looking at this setup on Amazon let me see if I can find it

Do it! :tokin:

Very nice work Ontario. Well done.

How's the smoke mate?

How's the smoke mate?

Its a great smoke, very fruity with a hint of petroleum. Crazy strong too. I can only handle one bowl before it lays me out. I'm going to copy GT's smoke report after the weekend, I'll be throwing up some pics in the new journal before I leave tonight as today is rez change day. I'm gonna have to do some catching up on everything I've been missing here lately I've just been busy with the wife she had her second eye done Wednesday and shes kind of helpless til she gets new glasses this week.

Cool man I was worried I've been missing stuff!

Take care of the misses n well catch you soon man! ..

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Grow Journals

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom