Burmese Kush - CFL - First Time

I wanted to give a bit of a strain review. I waited until I had smoked it long term to give a comprehensive review.

I think it is more appropriate to give it here than under the strain review section.

I have to start off with the TH Seeds Burmese Kush Web Page. Just Google it and you will see.

The very first thing they claim is that is is a "quick flowering OG Kush @ 7 weeks."

That means 49 days from flowers present in my book....

Then at the bottom in the specs, they say "flowering 60 - 65 days" which is basically 9 weeks....

I tried communicating with them, and they never responded or fixed the huge error (in my opinion) on the web site :(

And what does any inexperienced grower do you has high anticipations and desires? They harvest at week 6!

Anyways, I clearly was supposed to harvest at week 9. The earlier harvested buds are less than amazing.

I would not have ordered these seeds if I knew that. TH Seeds, get your act together, or at least communicate....

On to my next grudge: TH Seeds says this plant, and almost all their other plants, are medical grade.

They give very little additional information about the high or the effects of their plants.

In my opinion, again, seed companies need to take less time poetically trying to get you to buy their seeds, and more time giving user feedback. I know cannabis can effect different people differently, but I feel like I wasted my time growing herb that I personally have no medical need for.

When people say "medical" there are a wide range of medical uses. When I hear "OG kush is what all the rap stars smoke out on the West Coast" I assumed it was a great high, a creative, get out there and have a party, make some music, ect....

Instead, as I have read on some other Buku reviews on this site, it gives a little creativity, and then it knocks you out like Mike Tyson.

I am now assuming TH Seeds medical grades equates to pain relief / knocks you out... And since that is how they describe almost all their seeds, I gave away most of my remaining seeds from them.

I guess I need to go 100% sativa in the future. These hybrids feel like straight heroin.

And as you might guess, taking a medicine you don't need can have adverse effects.

So I did not have any pain, but now my neck hurts because I turn into a frozen statue on the couch for hours on end and when I come to I have back and neck pain.

This strain is also very emotionally numbing. I feel blank, which for me, is not good.

I also feel everything is in slow motion and I feel semi disabled mentally. Very slow thought process. Pressure on the skull all around...

I will say that it puts me in touch with my body and mind, but the thoughts are fleeting. If I have not eaten, I am hungry. If I am already full, I do not feel hungry.

It has helped me complete a simple task like cleaning a room in the house and not mind it, but I work incredibly slow, and fall asleep after an hour. I will walk into a room and forget why I am there. Not what cleaner I was looking for, but why I was there at all. And that effect lingers for days....

I guess this strain is good for pain relief or anxiety or sleep problems, but I would recommend trying a different breeder than TH Seeds. I just don't feel all that "good" when I smoke or vape or eat this, but that is what getting high is all about... Or possibly another one of their Kush line...

I will throw down that I had not gotten high since I was a teenager, dozens of years ago. I use to get high to run away from all the pain of childhood and school, or just as a socializing activity. Maybe I expected it to bring back all those fond memories, and it did with the first 10 times or so... I also have very little to compare this high with, just a couple other strains that I bought, that I felt had somewhat similar effects on my body. So maybe it is just me. As I harvest my next crops, I will be sure to comment if the effects are the same again.

Maybe this is just how weed is these days. If that is the high people like, rock on for you! I guess weed just isn't for me anymore? I'll try a few more strains before I finalize that. But for now, I have a half pound of weed that I want nothing to do with...

I will never buy any cannabis seeds ever again that say they give a "great cerebral high followed by ....." or any kind of "body relaxation" effects or "medicinal qualities".

I just wanna get high. Ya know?

Back
Top Bottom