Blue Dreamatic & Flowering Mother Plants

531.7g de stemmed and 47% in the jars. I might actually gain some weight back with the humidity packs. But 19 oz is a solid haul for little to no work over 14 weeks, I changed the red three times and arranged them 5-6 times. I think I might be getting better at this after a year lol.

I offered 15$ an hour cash all you can smoke and an ounce for the road and all I got was crickets

You gotta go big bro... $100 per plant & weed an blow for the time trimming!

That's how they do it down in the states some places! :eek:

I just take pride in my work, the trim job is the visible part so take the fun with the grunt work and call it a day. Hand trimmed bud is what's on the top shelf. Just sayin.

Its only, wait.. I've trimmed a lot of weed. Sometimes 4 days straight. I don't wear any mamby pamby gloves either (JK), its full on terpine to the brain. o_Oo_O

Congrats on the harvests... I like your perimeter lighting setup.

Curious how did you choose the potentiometer (100K) for the power supply??

I'm messing with a meanwell driver right now and I need a pot to dial down the juice.

I’m in the Quinte area, definitely not from up North lol. Glad you trim went well man. I’m just super happy it over for another 12-13 weeks. It’s the most horrible times of the year!

Howdy neighbor... :passitleft: my cottage is at Lake Weslemkoon - about 1/2 north of Madoc on 62.

I bought seeds from Strainly off a guy that lives near you.

You gotta go big bro... $100 per plant & weed an blow for the time trimming!

That's how they do it down in the states some places! :eek:

I just take pride in my work, the trim job is the visible part so take the fun with the grunt work and call it a day. Hand trimmed bud is what's on the top shelf. Just sayin.

Its only, wait.. I've trimmed a lot of weed. Sometimes 4 days straight. I don't wear any mamby pamby gloves either (JK), its full on terpine to the brain. o_Oo_O

Congrats on the harvests... I like your perimeter lighting setup.

Curious how did you choose the potentiometer (100K) for the power supply??

I'm messing with a meanwell driver right now and I need a pot to dial down the juice.
Well I bought what I thought were 10k pots but were actually 1k which was an amazon mix up so they sent me 10k and while they dimmed the lights. It didn’t seem very bright at full power. So after so reading I discovered that it’s actually 100k potentiometers that I needed and they are what will drive from 10%-100%. You can get em on amazon 12$ for 10.

There’s a pub in Madoc we go to every now and then that makes the best damn poutine outside of Quebec.

Nice been to the beer store in Madoc way too many times .... for this year!

Do tell, where ya getting that Poutine?? I gotta say I had to google that. Then I saw a pic of that and I've actually had it a time or 2. Fries with curds and gravy - good eats right there buddy. Fries AND curds.. they gotta be the 100% French Fries no freedom fries will do.

It's actually hard to get curds down here in the states. Madoc bro not even half way to Bancroft and turn right head to the lake. You're almost there. :passitleft:

Woohooo congrats Canuks - It's Weed Day in Canada. Make it another holiday. Should have legalized it in September, just sayin.

I'm pretty sure Tehy toss the curds as a by product in the states. They feed it back to animals down there. What a waste when you can smother it on fries with gravy. The pub is right on the main street as madoc isn't very big. there's a little bridge right beside over a tiny creek.

I had poutine last night lol. Hello there Ontario! Glad to see you’re doing well. Happy times up here for us eh?
Hey Budz!! Ya man it’s been nice walking the dogs at night and being able to smoke a j as I please instead of ducking off into a corner. I’m still getting many turned up Jose’s and dirty looks but fuck em’.

Hey Budz!! Ya man it’s been nice walking the dogs at night and being able to smoke a j as I please instead of ducking off into a corner. I’m still getting many turned up Jose’s and dirty looks but fuck em’.
Haha my thoughts exactly! It’s quite nice. I’ve been slacking. Time to get growing again!!

Hell Yea! Glad we are able to be apart of this! Happy Canna-da day woooo! It should become a national holiday now lol

Haha my thoughts exactly! It’s quite nice. I’ve been slacking. Time to get growing again!!
Ya man for sure, I am super happy with the stuff I just took down and now I have 4 little chunks waiting to go into the system. I can use all the power I can pay for now!!!!!

Hell Yea! Glad we are able to be apart of this! Happy Canna-da day woooo! It should become a national holiday now lol
I believe it will be an unofficial one for many of us, and the media will not let anything go ever so they will cover the hell out of it for a few years anyhow.

The pub is right on the main street as madoc isn't very big. there's a little bridge right beside over a tiny creek.

Ah OK I think I know where it is. Been to Madoc a lot of times. Where we get our beer and there's a decent butcher prolly walking distance from the pub you speak of.

OPP whats your number? 420 eh? o_O

I like the holiday I-deer, kinda sorta close to Thanksgiving tho. Maybe the government could pay for another holiday with all the taxes they are gonna collect! Food for thought.

Down in the states it will for sure become a national holiday. Hopefully it will be in the warmer months tho. October wood be nice! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom